Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Just managed to sit down and do some independant academic work for the first time in fukking months.

Good lawd it's like a weight off the shoulders, just in time for the match.

Doesn't help though that i've got some girl(another girl, but actually friends with the one i've been fukking LOLZZZZ) asking me to bring her chocolate so she can bake a cake.

the fukk do i look like ffs

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
You sound alexithymic coates. That or you've turned into a full blown caannt. Get it checked out before you fall into deep depression.

What are you studying?

Also what the hell is a penfield?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You sound alexithymic coates. That or you've turned into a full blown caannt. Get it checked out before you fall into deep depression.

What are you studying?

Also what the hell is a penfield?

Think it's a mixture of both. But I sort of revel in being a c*nt.

It's like, i enjoy heightened emotions, i will actively seek something like a tearful goodbye, because the emotions make me feel so alive :ahh:

I did that with my ex, i could have just ended it by not talking to her, but i had to go round and shed some tears, make a speech and say goodbye, i got really emotional, then as soon as i stepped out the door i was stone faced, wasn't really arsed. It's not nice actually, knowing you can be like that:merchant:

I didn't feel anything like love for her though so i don't know if it's that or what.

Anyway, yeah so i'm just back in college, finally going to uni next year to do journalism, bit late in the day but i'm going to make you proud m8:to:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
tumblr_mj1mysDBRE1qzhb99o1_500.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Bold from Fergie.