Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I went to The International a couple of times when they still had it. Saw Phil da Gawd tee off :lawd:

Never saw Tiger because the philanderin' son of a bytch thought it was too close to the PGA Championship. (or British Open. Don't Remember)

That or he was sticking his penis into a bunch of random average white woman which odds are pretty good considering when The International was still held :ld:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Mickleson looks like the kind of guy who tries to sell everyone he sees on his way to the Fairway a set of encyclopedias.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heading out to 5a side footy brehs rockin the phat Ronaldo Madrid number 9. Hala Madrid we going for La Décima in Wembley

Is that on a turf of futsal, i play in a futsal type league with those low bouncing balls.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I need to see a picture of @Don Rhymus to see if his looks play a factor in the grand lifestyle he lives :mjpls: :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I need to see a picture of @Don Rhymus to see if his looks play a factor in the grand lifestyle he lives :mjpls: :noah:
Opting out of this arrangement as I'm perfectly happy with the cover of Finally Rich as a mental picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm alright looking, and broke.

It's all charisma, tbh.

Or I should say, it was all charisma. For the past year and a half my reputation has grown. So now when I meet a new collection of wild ass girls, my old collection goes on about how amazing I am and spit game for me :noah:

Like this past month, where I've started chilling with these late 20-somethings who all work in the same hair salon and do commendable amounts of coke. One randomly complimented me on my haircut (the flattop plays :wow:) and my brehette for life swooped in and started rattling off my rap sheet. Spent yesterday at one of their houses where the music was all vinyl and they made all local farm product tacos :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm alright looking, and broke.

It's all charisma, tbh.

Or I should say, it was all charisma. For the past year and a half my reputation has grown. So now when I meet a new collection of wild ass girls, my old collection goes on about how amazing I am and spit game for me :noah:

Like this past month, where I've started chilling with these late 20-somethings who all work in the same hair salon and do commendable amounts of coke. One randomly complimented me on my haircut (the flattop plays :wow:) and my brehette for life swooped in and started rattling off my rap sheet. Spent yesterday at one of their houses where the music was all vinyl and they made all local farm product tacos :blessed:

you know you're coming to brazil right?