Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
It's alright. Just so fukking boring.

I have a low boredom threshold with things that I could give two fukks about so I struggle through the days for the most part. The social life is great but the actual schoolwork and class is probably killing me slowly.

At this point I can either drop out or wait to see if anything actually piques my interest my 2L year.

Leaning towards fukking off and spending time on things I actually might like because this Constitutional Law class is :beli: at the moment.
Yeah but the job afterwards will be great laughs.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Darren ‏@DarrenArsenal1
.@justinbieber How selfish and obnoxious can you be keeping your audience waiting until 10-15pm. Half the kids have to be at school tomorrow
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Ben Thear ‏@benthear
@DarrenArsenal1 @justinbieber I've been waiting in the car park for my daughter all night. He finished about 10 mins ago. What a disgrace.
Retweeted by Darren
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Brehs, seeing as how I spent a solid amount of my childhood in the neighborhood where the Honda Classic was just played, it's safe to say I'm a charter member of the OFT Country Club.

I watched the coverage of the last round. Was weird. Don't think I'll ever see somewhere I've had sex on broadcast TV again.

That 16th hole fairway :wow:

Never played golf in my life, though.

But we went ham on tennis :ahh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Brehs, seeing as how I spent a solid amount of my childhood in the neighborhood where the Honda Classic was just played, it's safe to say I'm a charter member of the OFT Country Club.

I watched the coverage of the last round. Was weird. Don't think I'll ever see somewhere I've had sex on broadcast TV again.

That 16th hole fairway :wow:

Never played golf in my life, though.

But we went ham on tennis :ahh:

i'll see your honda classic and raise you the the 2011 US Open :smugdraper:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
any business majors in here? also @Montez i take it you're in marketing? i'm about to dive into market research with absolutely zero experience. got any tenets to live by? do's and don'ts?
@Hollister you got a business plan or are you running things day-to-day?

Last edited by a moderator: