Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Villa just get 1 and park the bus ffs :snoop:

Edit: The ref is cheating for Citeh to keep the title race close

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Bachelors Degrees.

DO NOT waste your time with getting a masters in journalism. Complete waste of time. Also, if you are doing work in PR or Communications, your experience and contacts will be the greatest tool for you.

Sorry to keep harping on this but how do you suggest going about getting into PR etc. or other things to do with a journalism/comm degree? Is it simply doing unpaid internships until you luck up and get a job?

I'm weighing options at the moment
gif.png

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Moyes lookin at that rodwell money and :laugh: has sinclair featured for city yet? :ohhh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Saw someone on reddit saying they had $200k debt from a news journalism degree :dead:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't even imagine :damn:

I don't even know the options at that point, slave away in a public service job for 10 years or just have debt until death.

I think I read one article where some broad just moved to Russia and after some years the govt just eventually stopped bothering her.

So the other option, throw your life in the bushes v.3

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't even imagine :damn:

I don't even know the options at that point, slave away in a public service job for 10 years or just have debt until death.

I think I read one article where some broad just moved to Russia and after some years the govt just eventually stopped bothering her.

So the other option, throw your life in the bushes v.3

:whoa: I have family across 46 Territories if it matters. Just tell me when you need a favor.

You could do marketing.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: I have family across 46 Territories if it matters. Just tell me when you need a favor.

You could do marketing.

Definitely thought about marketing.

Don't think I could work in an ad agency though, the copper-bottom cockitude of some of those dikkheads would be too much to handle:bryan:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:sadbron:

(thats literally all I have to add to this life-convo)

OFT podcast? Giving us some kind of zonal marking reputation in the process, and we continue lives as shytty journos for UK papers?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Is the law thing not going well?

*scales back plans to produce a string of unfounded accusations about MLS players on here in a few years*

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Definitely thought about marketing.

Don't think I could work in an ad agency though, the copper-bottom cockitude of some of those dikkheads would be too much to handle:bryan:

:huhldup: have to hear words like Social Media and harnessing for 8 hours a day.

Agency life sucks but I decided to sell my soul for a few years.

:sadbron:

(thats literally all I have to add to this life-convo)

OFT podcast? Giving us some kind of zonal marking reputation in the process, and we continue lives as shytty journos for UK papers?

I spoke to Mastermind about this before I gained my green jacket into the OFT CC. I do fear some of the brilliance on hear wouldn't translate on audio but we have far superior nawledge. Flip that into a BeIN Sport feature and a Henry Winter style FT weekly column and a few Wenger inspired books :ahh: then move on MOTD :smugbiden:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Heading out to 5a side footy brehs rockin the phat Ronaldo Madrid number 9. Hala Madrid we going for La Décima in Wembley

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is the law thing not going well?

*scales back plans to produce a string of unfounded accusations about MLS players on here in a few years*

It's alright. Just so fukking boring.

I have a low boredom threshold with things that I could give two fukks about so I struggle through the days for the most part. The social life is great but the actual schoolwork and class is probably killing me slowly.

At this point I can either drop out or wait to see if anything actually piques my interest my 2L year.

Leaning towards fukking off and spending time on things I actually might like because this Constitutional Law class is :beli: at the moment.