Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
AVB's a likeable fellow unless you over 30 and have played for Chelsea from Jul 2011 till Feb 2012

:yes:

27 games to get fired with Chelsea
27 games to overtake Chelsea with Tottenham

:avb::avb::avb::avb::avb::avb:

He is pedestrian as a coach though.

His only two moves all season have been switching Bale/Lennon on the wings (never works) and switching Bale between left and center mid recently (which has worked but keep in mind Bale could be playing central defense and still score)

and of course some subs here and there but Spurs are already a superior squad imposing their will on lesser clubs in the last 20 minutes, it's just what happens in football, so no matter who he puts in they're gonna get a boost anyway

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
All Arsenal have to do is lock down these 3 point this weekend. If there is any magic left at all in Wenger and this team...we need this. We get three points, Spurs feel the pressure and implode. That midfield needs to play out of its skin.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Rereading my post I've become pathetic, know everything about a team I pretty much hate.

I'm even starting to recognize the defenders too :snoop:

tumblr_mistyeIncU1r4e327o1_1280.jpg

:pachaha:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:yes:

27 games to get fired with Chelsea
27 games to overtake Chelsea with Tottenham

:avb::avb::avb::avb::avb::avb:

He is pedestrian as a coach though.

His only two moves all season have been switching Bale/Lennon on the wings (never works) and switching Bale between left and center mid recently (which has worked but keep in mind Bale could be playing central defense and still score)

and of course some subs here and there but Spurs are already a superior squad imposing their will on lesser clubs in the last 20 minutes, it's just what happens in football, so no matter who he puts in they're gonna get a boost anyway
if you think AVB is pedestrian, do you think SAF is pedestrian too??

:ufdup: :birdman:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lampard briefing the press again :dead:

Wafa dont give no fukks, its either him or Avram Grant till the end of the season and some of these Chelsea players need some home truths, also it highlights the fact that the squad is horrible depth wise.

When was the last time Chelsea had mid week off?

ridge

Daps
All Arsenal have to do is lock down these 3 point this weekend. If there is any magic left at all in Wenger and this team...we need this. We get three points, Spurs feel the pressure and implode. That midfield needs to play out of its skin.

diaby and arteta :blessed:

:troll: