Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i feel so conflicted
:sadbron:

tottenham been treating clint like shyt, i both want them to fail miserably or succeed depending on whether he's on the pitch

and he could go on and assert himself next season, or they might sign 10 new players and he's done

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Isn't that supposed to be Holbtys role :beli:

How's he looking anyway?

he looked good for about 15 minutes in first appearance, he's looked useless since then

he's a player that really "looks" good enough for you to go :ehh: about once every 25 minutes but the rest of time in between each 25 minutes he's utter garbage

anonymous, muscled off the ball easily, not a good tackler

AVB made a sub 55 minutes into the match for Holtby, the earliest he's ever done for anyone all season :damn:

that position is cursed. siggy looked bad in like 90% of his appearances, dempsey has been average but gotten a few goals here and there, and holtby has looked "meh" so far without any actual contribution

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
on another note im glad for sigurdsson, he finally got more than 10/15 minutes. he's only played more than 15 minutes twice all season, and he's looked decent (then again it may be because everyone's tired by then)

when dempsey was brought in i thought him and siggy would play together in midfield, which would've been awesome to see and more avb's style. but instead they're keeping in lennon, who looks anonymous 4 out of every 5 games he plays, at the same time killing dempsey's passing game , which is great, and keeps siggy out of the squad

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Is Sagna fit? Wouldn't mind Koscielny at RB due to his pace.

Nacho Libre been getting bullied the last 2 matches as well

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Everyone takes L's from time to time.

Lets see, gets sentenced to 4 years in jail, gets it reduced to a year and while thats gunan take years of various appeals, goes on to be re-elected to be the leader of the country a few months later and has never spent a day in the clink, so yeah thats Don like. :smugdraper:

Yea aight :youngsabo:

ridge

Daps
atleast gooners can be happy about bale being a lock for being sold off this summer

Kings of North London forever :jawalrus:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Bale is overrated though, Ronaldo/Messi literally do that each week.

Bale goes on a 10 game stretch and he's world class. When Spurs get 4th and lose to Valencia or Lyon in August I'll not be surprised.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronaldo and Messi have been at it from 07 onwards, Bale had that patch when he ripped Maicon a new one and did not maintain that form. The first time i saw him in this free role it did not look like a good idea but Modric and Van Der Vaart's departure seems to have cleared the deck for him.