Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Ashley Cole not giving one single fukk about Drogs.

"The path to glory could only be discovered a great man swerving off the beaten path."

:salute:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I once heard em say Bale was overrated :mjpls:
Think about all the best teams in the world, and then tell me which one Bale would be a first-team player on in this central role which has apparently made him world class.
But Messi is shyt according to the gents of OFT

:stopitslime:

You were addressed and ran away playbreh.
No thread (I did make an appreciation thread though).

It's more just mentioning McG in every single movie thread or any of his movies e.g. Charlie's Angels, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, Terminator: Salvation, This Means War starring Reese Witherspoon, We Are Marshall, his scrapped Ouija board movie or Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and saying how good they are.

Also, bonus points if you can work in that Crispin Glover should have won best supporting actor for his roles in Charlie's Angels...which were amazing.
If Fastlane and Chuck aren't cornerstones of this movement I want no parts.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Think about all the best teams in the world, and then tell me which one Bale would be a first-team player on in this central role which has apparently made him world class.

:stopitslime:

You were addressed and ran away playbreh.

If Fastlane and Chuck aren't cornerstones of this movement I want no parts.

Real Madrid is looking to sign him :mjpls:

-----

Why couldn't Abramovic show a little patience and see the Di matteo project through??

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Boss how were the pof dates?
had one this evening. Met this girl who is 24. From greater NYC (Connecticut). She was siced today because she got into grad school in Columbia today. (me :manny:)

She was pretty, and the pic was legit. We went to a FrozenYo(gurt) spot and chatted for almost 2 hours (she didnt realize the time, but I did). Ass was as phat as I thought in the pic (she took a pic from from the front). Yardie background.

I got another meeting tomorrow, and hopefully Saturday. (Saturday girl im hoping is legit, she bad in her pics :ohlawd:)

I chatted up an Ethiopian too. Could be a goer. Told her I was Nigerian, and she been messaging me too much. :ehh:

The one Im meeting tomorrow, I feel we got the most chemistry.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
had one this evening. Met this girl who is 24. From greater NYC (Connecticut). She was siced today because she got into grad school in Columbia today. (me :manny:)

She was pretty, and the pic was legit. We went to a FrozenYo(gurt) spot and chatted for almost 2 hours (she didnt realize the time, but I did). Ass was as phat as I thought in the pic (she took a pic from from the front). Yardie background.

I got another meeting tomorrow, and hopefully Saturday. (Saturday girl im hoping is legit, she bad in her pics :ohlawd:)

I chatted up an Ethiopian too. Could be a goer. Told her I was Nigerian, and she been messaging me too much. :ehh:

The one Im meeting tomorrow, I feel we got the most chemistry.

Not to get into your biz but, you knowing the time and her not so much, was she so into it or you moved on to the next one?

:salute: seems like you did a good job of picking the right ones.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not to get into your biz but, you knowing the time and her not so much, was she so into it or you moved on to the next one?

:salute: seems like you did a good job of picking the right ones.

she was into me. I didnt mean it in disrespect, but I guess it was. She was cool, but I think I want to fornicate more with her more than anything else. :manny:

She was a nice girl tho.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
No thread (I did make an appreciation thread though).

It's more just mentioning McG in every single movie thread or any of his movies e.g. Charlie's Angels, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, Terminator: Salvation, This Means War starring Reese Witherspoon, We Are Marshall, his scrapped Ouija board movie or Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and saying how good they are.

Also, bonus points if you can work in that Crispin Glover should have won best supporting actor for his roles in Charlie's Angels...which were amazing.

does mentioning sugar ray and smash mouth videos that he directed count?

this could be a strong troll movement :ehh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
she was into me. I didnt mean it in disrespect, but I guess it was. She was cool, but I think I want to fornicate more with her more than anything else. :manny:

She was a nice girl tho.

Aren't you shook of people finding your profile like "LOOK AT THIS nikka MASTERMIND"
mysmilie_472.gif
mysmilie_472.gif
mysmilie_472.gif
" that's what I'm shook of