Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wafa dont give no fukks, its either him or Avram Grant till the end of the season and some of these Chelsea players need some home truths, also it highlights the fact that the squad is horrible depth wise.

When was the last time Chelsea had mid week off?

Honestly don't remember :ohhh:

Been playing every three days pretty much the entire season.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chelsea is good for payoffs when the inevitable firing happens, Rafa just adding to his nest egg. Chelsea's transition will take time with that revolving door in management.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
what's a McG?

Just post a link to the thread because I ain't trying to look for it.

No thread (I did make an appreciation thread though).

It's more just mentioning McG in every single movie thread or any of his movies e.g. Charlie's Angels, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, Terminator: Salvation, This Means War starring Reese Witherspoon, We Are Marshall, his scrapped Ouija board movie or Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and saying how good they are.

Also, bonus points if you can work in that Crispin Glover should have won best supporting actor for his roles in Charlie's Angels...which were amazing.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I can't get on this bandwagon, this c*nt's "name" has always annoyed me. I refuse to promote it, even on bantz grounds.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oegxVox.gif

Obviously not as great, as the misunderstood one, but he is developing what Rivaldo had. That ability to really not be involve for most of the match, and still ending up being the story.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the club is financially fukked without player sales over the last 2-3 years.

as for the onion, i just read the tweet after this conversation we just had and i can't lie, i laughed :yeshrug: but i would have laughed just as much if they had said jerk or something more innocuous.

the black people who are upset about this dont even read the Onion. shyt is incredible.

no concept of satire.

I didnt think it was funny, but nothing about that was racist or offensive.

He smiled too :russ:

Amazing left wand and world class speed but as an actual team player, meh, to greedy at times.
not a fan of players who have no wiggle to their game.

And yes, Theo is having a statistically better season than Bale, AGAIN. And he dont have RVP this time.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lampard briefing the press again :dead:

But interim manager Benitez was stunned when one senior player suggested he might be at fault, given the club's success in winning the European Cup last May. '

We won the European Cup with this team,' the player said. A furious Benitez also accused the squad of under-performing since he replaced Roberto Di Matteo in November.
200 percent chance its Lampard :russ:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of Ouija boards anyone every fukked with a Ouija board?

(We might have talked about this on Sohh? Perhaps. I feel like I remember someone saying they didn't fukk with the dead or something. Maybe that was a Ouija board conversation?)

(Also: this is my last McG related post in here. All rest will go to The Arcadium)