Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Bale is overrated though, Ronaldo/Messi literally do that each week.

Bale goes on a 10 game stretch and he's world class. When Spurs get 4th and lose to Valencia or Lyon in August I'll not be surprised.

But Messi is shyt according to the gents of OFT

Madrid won't be losing to a Valencia or Lyon :youngsabo:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ronaldo and Messi have been at it from 07 onwards, Bale had that patch when he ripped Maicon a new one and did not maintain that form. The first time i saw him in this free role it did not look like a good idea but Modric and Van Der Vaart's departure seems to have cleared the deck for him.

VDV and Modric being gone is showing too. I think they the biggest reason why Adebayor has look so :flabbynsick: this season.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I would be greedy too if my strikers were Ade and Defoe and my other striker/CAM was Dempsey :gag::demonic:

negged

not really but see his performances three months back, holding the team back all selfish. now they are all going in and he's vindicated :ohhh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Lloris tho :ohlawd: i feel so safe when he's playing :noah:

:yes: he's fukkin good, no doubt

cant wait till one of those scotty parker rushes of blood to the head leads to an epic mistake though. i see one of those for him in a key moment of the season

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so none of yall are going to mention how happy AVB is that Bale came to celebrate with him ? :to: