Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Tottenham tough games:

Arsenal (H)
Liverpool (A)
Swansea (A)
Chelsea (A)
Man City (H)
Stoke (A)

Arsenal:

Tottenham (A)
Swansea (A)
Man Utd (H)

Chelsea:

Tottenham (H)
Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)

(they all host Everton, so I erased that one + I'm not sure how strong Everton will be)

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
UB1eV.gif

@ spam and specially sam talkin all that shyt :pacspit:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Tottenham look to have the most difficult run in.

But in all seriousness. How hard is it to show that chimp faced fakkit onto his right foot? They pretty much invited him into shooting both goals. He has dynamite in his left leg :damn:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tottenham tough games:

Arsenal (H)
Liverpool (A)
Swansea (A)
Chelsea (A)
Man City (H)
Stoke (A)

Arsenal:

Tottenham (A)
Swansea (A)
Man Utd (H)

Chelsea:

Tottenham (H)
Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)

(they all host Everton, so I erased that one + I'm not sure how strong Everton will be)

Every game for this Arsenal, is a tough game

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tottenham look to have the most difficult run in.

But in all seriousness. How hard is it to show that chimp faced fakkit onto his right foot? They pretty much invited him into shooting both goals. He has dynamite in his left leg :damn:

This is hard for me to say, but he reminds me a bit a Rivaldo, without the obvious flare and all that.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The North London Derby has been a shootout regardless of the form the teams have coming into the game. Arsenal have put in these late runs of form when all trophies are beyond reach and squeaked in fourth place. I think Chelsea might be the ones to implode, they looked like 3rd was settled when they played Arsenal but have dragged themselves back into it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Every game for this Arsenal, is a tough game

you say that as if arsenal arent in the best form they've been in all season though

FtU4QEU.jpg

southampton is tough to certain teams, nothing wrong with losing to city/chelsea, and liverpool have been great lately

arsenal have three tough games coming up but even if they fukk up they've still got it mad easy compared to spurs

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:childplease:

Everyone takes L's from time to time.

Lets see, gets sentenced to 4 years in jail, gets it reduced to a year and while thats gunan take years of various appeals, goes on to be re-elected to be the leader of the country a few months later and has never spent a day in the clink, so yeah thats Don like. :smugdraper:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
you say that as if arsenal arent in the best form they've been in all season though

FtU4QEU.jpg

southampton is tough to certain teams, nothing wrong with losing to city/chelsea, and liverpool have been great lately

You but then you watch the games and it's :snoop::sadbron:

Lasagna on the menu this weekend brehs :leostare:

I'm still kinda confident about this weekend.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FtU4QEU.jpg

They've been getting by, with barely a shot on goal in most of these games(with the few exceptions). Could've easily lost or drew every last one of the games they've won recently.

This Arsenal is capable of getting outplayed by anyone