Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its really not that bad. bytches love a smiley face. :jawalrus:

Altho a lot of fat heifers be hitting me up :huhldup:

breh, im sitting here thinking about that. I actually kind of want one of them to be a Catfish :lolbron:

The fukkery :dead:

Watched one episode of that mtv show and some girl (single mother :mjpls: ) was trying meet a breh she met online after talking for TWO YEARS :wtf:

They tracked him down and it was a woman she had beef with trolling her :wtf:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
its really not that bad. bytches love a smiley face. :jawalrus:

Altho a lot of fat heifers be hitting me up :huhldup:

breh, im sitting here thinking about that. I actually kind of want one of them to be a Catfish :lolbron:

Do you show your face in pics? Really afraid of that for privacy issues.

:lawd: smiley faces

Fat girls got the boldness of jihadist. :ohlawd:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen,
Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski, Walcott.

Bayern:Neuer, Lahm, Van Buyten, Dante, Alaba,
Javi Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Kroos, Ribery, Mandzukic.

Looks like it will be an open game

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oyoyoy is

I didn't watch Dortmund/Shakhtar (not even the replay :skip:) not watching Porto/Malaga. Big game fever even got me and there's literally no way this can disappoint, the anticipation/hype alone. Maybe league games sure, but let's be realistic neither of those 4 teams are winning anything.

I may be a football hipster but I'm no football hipster zonal marking reading contrarian c*nt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I didn't watch Dortmund/Shakhtar, not watching Porto/Malaga. Big game fever even got me and there's literally no way this can disappoint, the anticipation/hype alone. Maybe league games sure, but let's be realistic neither of those 4 teams are winning anything.

I may be a football hipster but I'm no football hipster zonal marking reading contrarian c*nt.

Damn you fell off :flabbynsick: off to the bushes you go

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The fukkery :dead:

Watched one episode of that mtv show and some girl (single mother :mjpls: ) was trying meet a breh she met online after talking for TWO YEARS :wtf:

They tracked him down and it was a woman she had beef with trolling her :wtf:

The one where a dude fell for a tranny ( :whoa: he wasn't gay tho :rudy: ) only to be pissed off that it wasnt a tranny but a good woman who really cared for him was :mindblown:

shytted on ol girl told her he was looking for a tranny ( he wasnt gay tho :rudy: ) and only fucced with her because she gave him money.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The one where a dude fell for a tranny ( :whoa: he wasn't gay tho :rudy: ) only to be pissed off that it wasnt a tranny but a good woman who really cared for him was :mindblown:

shytted on ol girl told her he was looking for a tranny ( he wasnt gay tho :rudy: ) and only fucced with her because she gave him money.

:merchant:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

wtf :russ: