Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
that Jamal Crawford looking nicca with the silky hair :mjpls: on Bayern is starting?? dont think ive ever seen have a bad game :wow:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
The one where a dude fell for a tranny ( :whoa: he wasn't gay tho :rudy: ) only to be pissed off that it wasnt a tranny but a good woman who really cared for him was :mindblown:

shytted on ol girl told her he was looking for a tranny ( he wasnt gay tho :rudy: ) and only fucced with her because she gave him money.

:dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The fukkery :dead:

Watched one episode of that mtv show and some girl (single mother :mjpls: ) was trying meet a breh she met online after talking for TWO YEARS :wtf:

They tracked him down and it was a woman she had beef with trolling her :wtf:
the best/saddest one was the fat gay dude who posed as a skinny blonde white girl. He was collecting dikk pics and shyt. :scusthov:

There was another good one with that very confused bru who wasnt sure if he was gay or not, but got upset that the chick turned out to be a real woman.

edit: Montez covered it

Do you show your face in pics? Really afraid of that for privacy issues.

:lawd: smiley faces

Fat girls got the boldness of jihadist. :ohlawd:
Like I will chat with anyone, but they be :scusthov:

One joint was talking about nursing me and cuddling me after first hitting me up that day. (I had a cold)

I try to keep it short, but they dont get the message :why:

If someone uses my pics, so be it. Just as long as they dont have my name and other info.

I put face pics up, yeah.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Swear I bought Grapples instead of apples. My apple I just had tasted mad grape-ish.

OH yeah let's go Arse :coffee:

Oh shyt :edit: