Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Bayern needs to throw Robben and Ribery in the bushes for Reus and Gotze. It's their foreign elements that hold them back. This German generation is prepped to run the club scene if one team can get enough of them together. They need to do it before Bastian falls off.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't there a plan to "cheer" for 15 minutes at the beginning here?

When will the supporters learn that organizing real-life, actual support and contrived atmospheres will never work? Thought they learned from the flags :beli:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muller will be a key player for Bayern, no frills just direct and i bet Pep will like him.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Bayern needs to throw Robben and Ribery in the bushes for Reus and Gotze. It's their foreign elements that hold them back. This German generation is prepped to run the club scene if one team can get enough of them together. They need to do it before Bastian falls off.

Reus and Gotze wont goto Dortmund unless Bayern offers 100 million. But I do agree
Muller will be a key player for Bayern, no frills just direct and i bet Pep will like him.

Kroos is the guy.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I thought Ribery was shyt hot this season.

I've only seen one Bayern match, but that's what I've been readin:ld: