Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I agree.

So breh, Im trying this online dating thing. Its kind of cool brehs. Im meeting like 5 ladies this week. If I dont end up in a sex trafficking ring in the former Yugoslavia, I will tell you about some of the experiences. :ehh:

Bigger man than me.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
euro/african/caribbean/non-US brehs, help me out @Liu Kang @Kunty McPhuck @Gilver @KOTK @BOBN @Bury Da Bwoy @SCORCH

i'm explaining the game of american football to a bunch of foreigners tomorrow. as an american there's so much of it i've internalized that it's hard for me to tell if i'm overlooking any fundamentals that need to be explained to a new viewer. if you watch the nfl/ncaa football, what were some things that really cracked the ice of understanding for you? like after you got this or that concept, the game started to make more sense to you?

i'm not gonna be breaking down tampa 2 or the spread option, just basic stuff to make the game intelligible

:salute: thanks brehs. yanks welcome to comment too
I can imagine how fooking difficult a sport that is to explain. I understand the downs but not much else beyond that :ld:

Here's the BBC's attempt at trying to dumb it down for us if you wanna take a look - BBC Sport - American Football - NFL in a nutshell

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree.

So breh, Im trying this online dating thing. Its kind of cool brehs. Im meeting like 5 ladies this week. If I dont end up in a sex trafficking ring in the former Yugoslavia, I will tell you about some of the experiences. :ehh:

Guru's catfished story, can't wait :blessed: