Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He 'bottles' things like laying on chances for others quite a lot. But presented with a 1 on 1, he's fine.

We can't forget this guy is still only 22. He's got plenty of time, and in the big games his endeavour and work rate, along with his ability to retain the ball with his back to the defence are a huge asset. It's the only thing that stopped England going out in the group stage last year imo.

The lad is quality m8s, quality.

To me he was the only plus point players wise from the Euros last summer.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
He 'bottles' things like laying on chances for others quite a lot. But presented with a 1 on 1, he's fine.

We can't forget this guy is still only 22. He's got plenty of time, and in the big games his endeavour and work rate, along with his ability to retain the ball with his back to the defence are a huge asset. It's the only thing that stopped England going out in the group stage last year imo.

The lad is quality m8s, quality.

Quallity AMF :lolbron:

Maybe I'm criticizing him too much

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
285207_10151466904114925_1734212487_n_zps8bd54749.jpg

there is my finger... but how did united play? i saw the scoreline, but they don't have fa cup showing on afn on base.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Arsenal has suffered enough :to:

I want them to beat Bayern. Barcelona has a reason to be arrogant, they are good. Bavarians have no reason to be arrogant :manny:

I remember Rafa honnigstein shedding silent tears last after year after Bayern lost to Chelsea :heh: Dude gave Chelsea no credit...

Bayern has reached CL final last 2 of 3 years, fukk outta here kid

If anything they are THE model club of Europe, go about their business quietly. They don't have a billion dollars (Madrid/Barca), aren't utter c*nts (Barca), nor care about the "foreign market" (MU) - they just do what they do and do it well.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

If anything they are THE model club of Europe, go about their business quietly. They don't have a billion dollars (Madrid/Barca), aren't utter c*nts (Barca), nor care about the "foreign market" (MU) - they just do what they do and do it well.

:stopitslime:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

not going into the whole barca shyt again, there's more in the soccer world than such nonsense

but diving/whining/false sense of importance aint enough for you? mysterious red cards and pens when they're failing

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

thats because they are in Europe's strongest economy, and no other club in that country compares. :mjpls:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
if Neymar knows whats good for him, he'll stay away from city(and Mancini)....

@Montez
exactly. At least Barca got the top 3 best players on their team. Bayern got no reason to act the way they do.

Last edited by a moderator: