Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ok, I let the James White thing go. He is actually from DC, but you not about to claim Durant. NOOOOOOOO SIR!

That boy PG county :ufdup:

I used to be a slasher. I worked on my jumper to the point it was no longer a liability, but I liked getting to the basket.

Typical DC area ballers are all handles, and no jumper.

James White is like our age too, so he SUPPOSED to know better.
:whoa: i'm merely pointing out where they launched their careers from. james white went to the HS on the same block as mine

but he probably went to like 5 schools too, and thinking about it, i wouldn't wanna claim him anyway :pachaha:

kevin durant is skrait PG but he went to a mo county powerhouse :smugdraper: we got our hand in the pot too :smugdraper:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa: i'm merely pointing out where they launched their careers from. james white went to the HS on the same block as mine

but he probably went to like 5 schools too, and thinking about it, i wouldn't wanna claim him anyway :pachaha:

kevin durant is skrait PG but he went to a mo county powerhouse :smugdraper: we got our hand in the pot too :smugdraper:
yeah, he went to that Newport School before it closed down.

White went to a bunch of different schools

As for Durant. Breh, just claim Grevais. You not getting Durant.

a lot of white people seem to believe that is the real Harlem Shake....:heh:
:why:

I had no idea about this shyt until this weekend. I was assuming they meant the real dance, instead of that shyt. White people. :mindblown:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal has suffered enough :to:

I want them to beat Bayern. Barcelona has a reason to be arrogant, they are good. Bavarians have no reason to be arrogant :manny:

I remember Rafa honnigstein shedding silent tears last after year after Bayern lost to Chelsea :heh: Dude gave Chelsea no credit...

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I think the only people who gave Chelsea credit were Chelsea supporters.

i was just :russ: they beat bayern. When i Schamburger missed that penalty i was :ahh:

rootin for a team to win and rootin for a team to lose are two diff things