Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The net would have increased the degree of difficulty and the dunk would've been more impressive doe :barack:

the net makes it more impossible than it already is ( :dwillhuh: )

i dont think those brehs practiced at all tbh. just sat back there and drew up plans with 140% confidence :russ:

between james white and the steve francis thread, its been a really bad all star week for mo county ballers :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
in fairness, Gerald Green did convert that dunk afterwards. It just wasnt impressive.

The big problem with the dunk contest is trying shyt thats too hard.

its been a really bad all star week for mo county ballers :snoop:

cant recall when its ever been a good all star week for mo county ballers :dwillhuh:

how you gon be from this area and cant dribble the ball :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too risky to be confident with 3 newcomers, Song gone, and no one knowing what Jack would play like. You were potentially looking at a title challenging team with him. He's 31 no big loss if he leaves on a free.

Selling Van Persie has demoralized the fanbase and diminished the brand.

The board don't care and the supports drunk the cool aid

But but wilshere could be the England captain

Wenger still there as long we have him we always have a fighting chance

:snoop:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I can't wait for Arsenal-Bayern tomorrow. It's about to be a feast
mysmilie_472.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the net makes it more impossible than it already is ( :dwillhuh: )

i dont think those brehs practiced at all tbh. just sat back there and drew up plans with 140% confidence :russ:

between james white and the steve francis thread, its been a really bad all star week for mo county ballers :snoop:
The whole weekend was sh1te. Neyo and Alicia Keys ffs :dead: I now realise why you brehs were calling her corny/overrated watching her performance. She don't even look good any more either :scusthov:

Kobe playing the last two minutes like his children's lives depended on it and the fallout between the LeBron and Kobe stans is the only redeeming thing about it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
in fairness, Gerald Green did convert that dunk afterwards. It just wasnt impressive.

The big problem with the dunk contest is trying shyt thats too hard.

cant recall when its ever been a good all star week for mo county ballers :dwillhuh:

how you gon be from this area and cant dribble the ball :snoop:
kevin durant went to school in rockville, he atones for all of the plebeians' sins :salute:

and roy hibbert last year....!

dribbling the ball was all we had here at one point :damn:

altho i'll admit i always favored my jumpshot and pick n rolls over elite ballhandling..i left that to the 5'7 kids :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The whole weekend was sh1te. Neyo and Alicia Keys ffs :dead: I now realise why you brehs were calling her corny/overrated watching her performance. She don't even look good any more either :scusthov:

Kobe playing the last two minutes like his children's lives depended on it and the fallout between the LeBron and Kobe stans is the only redeeming thing about it.

:snoop: neyo choking out notes about girls loving themselves before falling in love in between team introductions

game itself was mildly entertaining. always fun watching top level athletes play pickup ball, until the 4th qt when :childplease: has to ruin the fun. but thats actually true to the way us proletarians play, there's always some a$$hole with a lot of talent who turns the pickup game into bladerunner

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

She do the same thing every performance, That classical music with twist of soul isn't going to last forever. She's peaked three years ago, imo. The haircut and the pregenancy kill her looks, also.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She do the same thing every performance, That classical music with twist of soul isn't going to last forever. She's peaked three years ago, imo. The haircut and the pregenancy kill her looks, also.
Think she just :flabbynsick:

Will happen to everybody though I guess. This instagram/facebook/twitter generation is going to struggle mentally with becoming :flabbynsick: more than any other when you think about about. :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
kevin durant went to school in rockville, he atones for all of the plebeians' sins :salute:

and roy hibbert last year....!

dribbling the ball was all we had here at one point :damn:

altho i'll admit i always favored my jumpshot and pick n rolls over elite ballhandling..i left that to the 5'7 kids :ehh:

ok, I let the James White thing go. He is actually from DC, but you not about to claim Durant. NOOOOOOOO SIR!

That boy PG county :ufdup:

I used to be a slasher. I worked on my jumper to the point it was no longer a liability, but I liked getting to the basket.

Typical DC area ballers are all handles, and no jumper.

James White is like our age too, so he SUPPOSED to know better.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

you didnt like Fall Out Boys and Tony 2 Chainz with the fukked up mic? :dwillhuh:

#COUNTONKOBE :bow:

breh, he peaked on Songs in A Minor, that bytch sucks.

Altho her booty was pokin out last night. :ehh:

Sounds like he lost the plot in the presser today :laff:

Asking journos why they're looking at him :pachaha:
breh, he should have done this years ago. Fergie has been doing this for years and its called "pashun."

Thats my only beef with the homie.