Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This song is one best songs to ever come from this country, both vocal and original version.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0KN4_99qEM[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERpyU7oiDUE[/ame]

The lyrics is so piff

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
10 million for some 3rd rate 10 dollar video and generic funk beat, bless brazil, they're still stuck in 1998-internet age

horsey, holli, explain this
@horse. kills @Hollister
:manny: i just love how the whole genre rests on the drums from Cassidy's "I'm a Hustla"
Something always bothered me about the Stan Getz version of that song.

There's always something about a white dude doing jazz. Only white dudes that I feel I could accept were Bill Evans and Dave Brubeck (barely).

I reckon I came across the GOAT bossa nova song years back when I was watching Garrincha videos for some reason one day...and thank fukk it's still up :bow:

Garrincha - YouTube

:beli: stan getz is the truth, 1st off, and second off, bossa nova never leaves the atlantic coast of brazil without him

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

There's always something about a white dude doing jazz. Only white dudes that I feel I could accept were Bill Evans and Dave Brubeck (barely).

I reckon I came across the GOAT bossa nova song years back when I was watching Garrincha videos for some reason one day...and thank fukk it's still up :bow:

Garrincha - YouTube

Can't you imagine that in a Wes Anderson intro?

Too bad A Life Aquatic has made sure that's not possible :shaq2:

*listening to scooter, sprays hair gel and blows cigarette smoke all over this page of the thread*

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Or the board had confidence in a Van Persie-less team to qualify for the Champs League anyway?

If I had Anything to do with Arsenal I'm selling him 9 times out of 10.

Too risky to be confident with 3 newcomers, Song gone, and no one knowing what Jack would play like. You were potentially looking at a title challenging team with him. He's 31 no big loss if he leaves on a free.

Selling Van Persie has demoralized the fanbase and diminished the brand.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Can't you imagine that in a Wes Anderson intro?

Too bad A Life Aquatic has made sure that's not possible :shaq2:

*listening to scooter, sprays hair gel and blows cigarette smoke all over this page of the thread*

I haven't seen Life Aquatic in years tbh.

Looking at the soundtrack though looks like he had some Brazilian breh go ham on David Bowie's catalogue. Listened to Ziggy Stardust...do. not. want.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

btw in case you didnt know the song itself

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AH LELEK LEK LEK LEK LEK ( OFICIAL ) HD - YouTube

I can't help but :stylin: at this...

10 milli views though :dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:

Vado living in Brazilian favelas now?

Camron_Vado-Album-hhdx.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So Mancini is calling himself "the best manager in England" for the last 15 months :heh:

He won title on Goal Difference when United's team was inferior to his(makeshift back 4, injuries to the midfield and youth upfront). Didn't even advance in CL and Now he is 12 points behind for PL title.... :shaq2:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Mancini is clearly delusional

Adding to ur points, this guy's transfer purchases suck for the most part too. His only slam dunk has been Aguero really

It's hilarious to hear the commentary during man city games. Whenever Mancini makes a nonsensical sub, u can hear the commentators having the :mindblown::why: faces