Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
it actually makes sense to me now :snoop:

Selling Van Persie said everything about the board and club. I understood selling Vieira (age), Henry (age), Ade (robbery :ahh: ), Nasri (too young) and Cesc but I thought they would've kept Van Persie because selling him for 24 million and keeping him were the same if you got in the CL.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I thought they made legit dough off of selling the highbury flats and that training ground etc? :dwillhuh:
that was years ago breh, and the club broke even selling the Highbury flats. Thank the financial crisis for that.

Wages have gone up because a)Wenger's "keep everyone around the same policy" b) wages have gone up across the premier league.

the club is well run, but not as great as Gazidis and Wenger make it out to be.

Its why Wenger will never get fired. The breh is the only reason why the club makes any money.
The Emmett Till thread in the booth :mindblown::snoop:

breh, people in their defending Wayne. :wow:

I know some are trolling, but im sure some are genuine. :snoop:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only just started playing seasons on fifa 13 and there are some proper twats playing this game online :dwillhuh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Equanimity :blessed:

that was years ago breh, and the club broke even selling the Highbury flats. Thank the financial crisis for that.

Wages have gone up because a)Wenger's "keep everyone around the same policy" b) wages have gone up across the premier league.

the club is well run, but not as great as Gazidis and Wenger make it out to be.

Its why Wenger will never get fired. The breh is the only reason why the club makes any money.

He swallowed his tongue for 7 million. No manager would subject themselves to this.

With the new TV Deal + Emirates deal + Nike/Adidas money coming soon I think they give him one last go if the make the CL. If we don't make it...Emirates advanced us 30 million. All I can ask is no Moyes.

breh, people in their defending Wayne. :wow:

I know some are trolling, but im sure some are genuine. :snoop:

charmander was in rare form but the others :leon:

The YouTube comments are :wow: too. Real generation lost type shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
DeWayne Davis 4 months ago
wtf is lafawn Parker lame fukk boy
Reply ·

Lafawn Parker 5 months ago
rest in peace to officer alexandria!
Reply ·

Lafawn Parker 5 months ago

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whew: @ Portland/San Jose preseason game

most purely entertaining game I've seen in a while

If Portland is gonna have a suicide 4-3-3 a la USA U-23s with Porter and San Jose stays the same.. anticipate a lot of goals

And Ryan Johnson with a fukking hat trick on some extremely tough finishes.... where was this @ the Azteca :bryan:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
10 million for some 3rd rate 10 dollar video and generic funk beat, bless brazil, they're still stuck in 1998-internet age

horsey, holli, explain this
@horse. kills @Hollister

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs, the ballet was piff, shyt was magisterial, I was in awe. The beauty, and grace, concentration, and stamina them dancers have.

First act was the classical stuff, and the second act was on some modern shyt(by ballet standards), I need to start checking out some more dance theater, the whole spectrum.

One of my dreams is to collaborate with a choreographer , my music(mainly atmospheric stuff) and their dancing.

Wanna have them dancing to shyt like this

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41AbR5OuIE8[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCiys6kyM4A[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdXyA2hpRd0[/ame]

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
it seems brazilian music to an outsider is either samba, extremely homosexual sertaneja or these favela funk videos

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Selling Van Persie said everything about the board and club. I understood selling Vieira (age), Henry (age), Ade (robbery :ahh: ), Nasri (too young) and Cesc but I thought they would've kept Van Persie because selling him for 24 million and keeping him were the same if you got in the CL.
Or the board had confidence in a Van Persie-less team to qualify for the Champs League anyway?

If I had Anything to do with Arsenal I'm selling him 9 times out of 10.