Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I never called him a top finisher. In fact I am not saying he is close to that.

I am downing the midfield because it isnt good enough. I am downing the midfield because it isnt good enough, lol.

All I am saying is I refuse to write him off after 7 months. Drogba wasnt finishing shyt his first season in England, and that all turned out fine.

Even Adebayor was shyt at finishing his first 18 months.

I agree here.
Giroud is worse as a striker than the midfield is as a midfield. If Giroud manages to up his speed considerably and is able to create the chances for himself that those two could and take them at the rate they were, then fair enough, he'll be great, but at the moment he isn't scoring goals at a rate that will get Arsenal into the CL let alone challenge for anything.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Well whats their asking price? Because if you look at it, his contract ends next summer and he hasnt been a regular starters for United in a while nor is he that important to them, so i doubt they can get that much for him.

around 20 million for him i think. HE was nearly sold to zenit but his wage demands killed that move.

@Abso831
SAF was mad at him for not holding the ball up which led to that loss against Chelsea in Capital one cup :pachaha:

he has been back from injury for a while now . Once SAF holds a grudge :ufdup: remember BErbatov and that miss in the FA cup 2 years ago ?:pachaha:

@mastermind
:usure:

Arsenal got one of the best midfield in the PL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
around 20 million for him i think. HE was nearly sold to zenit but his wage demands killed that move.

@Abso831
SAF was mad at him for not holding the ball up which led to that loss against Chelsea in Capital one cup :pachaha:

he has been back from injury for a while now . Once SAF holds a grudge :ufdup: remember BErbatov and that miss in the FA cup 2 years ago ?:pachaha:

Nani no likey Russia and who can blame him. For starters its fukkin cold

Last edited by a moderator:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some places was guaranteed trouble, but when you're young that shyt keeps you coming back, bouncers would beat the life out of people too lol

:pachaha:

can you believe I once saw a bouncer do an off the cuff tombstone piledriver on a breh on top of a curb, take the dudes shoe off, beat the dudes face with it whilst he was :dead: and then proceed to toss him into the :trash:

I miss being 17 :blessed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Giroud is worse as a striker than the midfield is as a midfield. If Giroud manages to up his speed considerably and is able to create the chances for himself that those two could and take them at the rate they were, then fair enough, he'll be great, but at the moment he isn't scoring goals at a rate that will get Arsenal into the CL let alone challenge for anything.
I do not disagree with you.

My point is I am willing to give him another season.

And I have no idea how this good of a striker he is, tbh. I want to see him settled, a year under his belt, and a year with Jack.

If its February of next year, and he looks like this, you know I am quick to throw a player into the bushes.

:usure:

Arsenal got one of the best midfield in the PL.
and Manchester City are the 2nd best team in the PL. What does that mean?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I do not disagree with you.

My point is I am willing to give him another season.

And I have no idea how this good of a striker he is, tbh. I want to see him settled, a year under his belt, and a year with Jack.

If its February of next year, and he looks like this, you know I am quick to throw a player into the bushes.

and Manchester City are the 2nd best team in the PL. What does that mean?
Why does he deserve that chance? What do you see in him?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why does he deserve that chance? What do you see in him?
Because I have seen him improve over the last 5 months.

I also think his lay offs and setting up chances for others have been a positive for the attack. He and Theo have good chemistry too.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to delete it off my skyplanner after the fourth breh had 13x to get one dunk and just went with a simple dunk to put himself out of his misery...it was serious cringe car crash tv
This. And the props etc are just embarrassing. Fack was the point of cutting the net? :why:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Because I have seen him improve over the last 5 months.

I also think his lay offs and setting up chances for others have been a positive for the attack. He and Theo have good chemistry too.
Fair enough, I like him a lot outside of his very worrying finishing and also, to a lesser extent, his lack of pace. But if he doesn't improve in front of goal this season then there better be someone brought in to put some in the net next year.