Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I kknow i'm biased, but those two ties with Villarreal and Madrid, were arguably, the best ties in the modern era off the CL.

And that 0-0 game with Madrid, is simply one of the best 0-0 games i've ever seen, pure entertainment, and edge of your seat stuff.

It was :mindblown:how that tie ended 1-0
Don't really care what neutrals think, just incredible games as a fan. Makes a mockery of when people say that they'd rather get lose straight away than in the final.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to the Ballet today, first time, I know i'm gonna be one of the few Negroes inside the ride.

I'm just worried about what to wear

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
What is this? an ebay for sports tickets? :dwillhuh:

its like priceline (even though ive never used priceline). not just for sports, for music/theater too

theres kind of a rough guide to how much a ticket costs, then you make an offer and theres an indicator to see about where your offer can be accepted. its tricky to know if you're getting any real value cause you can check the lowest rate on stubhub to see if all you're doing is paying the same price on there. (you can lowball though, just to see)

but i've used it plenty of times and its great. mostly for sports when i wanted to do a 'see all the teams on the list' thing for fun

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its like priceline (even though ive never used priceline). not just for sports, for music/theater too

theres kind of a rough guide to how much a ticket costs, then you make an offer and theres an indicator to see about where your offer can be accepted. its tricky to know if you're getting any real value cause you can check the lowest rate on stubhub to see if all you're doing is paying the same price on there.

but i've used it plenty of times and its great. mostly for sports when i wanted to do a 'see all the teams on the list' thing for fun

One of the perks of my job, is that I get free tickets, in suites too, to everything.

Still doesn't balance the low pay tho:snoop:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kknow i'm biased, but those two ties with Villarreal and Madrid, were arguably, the best ties in the modern era off the CL.

And that 0-0 game with Madrid, is simply one of the best 0-0 games i've ever seen, pure entertainment, and edge of your seat stuff.

It was :mindblown:how that tie ended 1-0

Looking at this post again, the thing I miss most about Arsenal these past few seasons, is the entertainment.

For a long time, when people tuned in to watch Arsenal, they were expecting to be entertained, and they were. Even in the 06/07 seasons, which before the last two seasons, was our most dire in the Wenger years. The football was good, lots of chances(couldn't score), players that gave it all, and always stepped up against the big boys.

I just get bored as fukk watching Arsenal of the past couple of years play. It's horrid at times. :huhldup:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yo, this is the most i've ever heard a russian commentator screaming for anything :ohhh:

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxk5bv_totti-wonder-goal-vs-juventus_spor"]Totti Wonder Goal vs Juventus - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I just get bored as fukk watching Arsenal of the past couple of years play. It's horrid at times. :huhldup:

the worst part is that since 2008, they cant break down teams who sit deep.

I mean they wouldnt finish chances, but at least there were chances. Since 2008, the team barely gets any. And yes, this was the case when Cesc was there.

Its really dry football. The only time they can create is when teams give them space.