Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Honigstein saying he wants Lewandowski but that seems more of a club signing (weaken your man rivals + won't have to spend a lot because of his contract situation) than a Guardiola one.

Bayern doin what Bayern always do.

They gunna have to pay over the odds for Lewandowski to get Dortmund to do business with them this summer

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Good. These clowns thinking going to Barca is all :blessed: until the reality hits them.

Its like Tarrabt he came out and said, I would like to join Milan because I can use them as a steppin stone to Real or Barca :heh: :snoop:

Im like breh you would be lucky to get into Barca's B team.

Even Christian Eriksen has had to fall back and say he will welcome other teams other than Barca

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its like Tarrabt he came out and said, I would like to join Milan because I can use them as a steppin stone to Real or Barca :heh: :snoop:

Im like breh you would be lucky to get into Barca's B team.

Even Christian Eriksen has had to fall back and say he will welcome other teams other than Barca

Couldn't even make the grade as a Chelsea trialist. :deadmanny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Courtois: "A lot of things the press say are nonsense," the 20-year-old Belgium international told Reuters in an interview held at Atletico's training ground, just outside the Spanish capital. "They are guessing.

"They know Chelsea want Radamel Falcao but Chelsea have also told me, 'The last thing we want to do is sell you'. Maybe they are lying to me but I don't think so."

"The problem is I think that Chelsea didn't expect me to be at this level this soon," said Courtois.

"I've developed really quickly," said Courtois. "It's a very good situation for Chelsea.

"They have Cech, who is one of the best goalkeepers in the world, and I think I am an up and coming young talent with the quality maybe also to play for Chelsea. They will continue with Cech for two more years, I think."

Sounds harsh. He's got another three years left after this season.

If Cech stays in England :to: The nightmare of him ending up at Arsenal or some other shyte would be too much :to:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
be real breh, whose fault is that? :comeon:

Arnesen I think but who cares? He's alright but ehhh :yeshrug:

Then again your youth set up is :flabbynsick: so he didnt miss out on much.

The youth team is full of potentially good to very, very good young players. The talent is there but it all comes down to first team/squad opportunities. Pretty sure most of them will go on to play at a decent level.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Johannesburg - Anzhi Makhachkala striker Samuel Eto'o has shockingly revealed he fears for his life from the Cameroon Football Federation, and has hired an around-the-clock security team.

According to the Football411.com website, the former Barcelona superstar has alleged wide-spread corruption throughout Cameroonian football's governing body, labelling those involved with the organisation as "incompetent" and "corrupt."
Speaking to local magazine Je Wande, Eto'o said: "The leaders of the FCF want to threat on my life, they want to kill me. I now live with a group of bodyguards and one sleeping in front of my door. I don't do it for arrogance but for my safety.

"To this day I do not wear shirts that the federation gives us. I ask for them directly from Puma. I do not eat with my teammates to avoid being poisoned with the food."

Eto'o had refused to play in the Indomitable Lions' most recently friendly against Tanzania, while he was most recently in South Africa to watch the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations final between eventual winners Nigeria and first-time finalists Burkina Faso.

Cameroon were not part of the African showpiece after they failed to qualify after crashing out to minnows Cape Verde Islands.

:wtf:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Arnesen I think but who cares? He's alright but ehhh :yeshrug:

The youth team is full of potentially good to very, very good young players. The talent is there but it all comes down to first team/squad opportunities. Pretty sure most of them will go on to play at a decent level.

Roman treats the youth set up like Real Madrid does theirs, just without the history of producin players