Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
They already got designated drummers. You gotta put work in to get those kinda jobs.

Flares I might be able to handle. :obama:

:yes:

i always wanted to make it capo-status in the ESC but ever since the split between esc/gss/vikings theres a lot of pettiness between the three groups and its worthless

so some people follow their own guy, others follow their own guy

its all a bit disgusting, we could be so much more :to:

this guy is gonna have his own football factory story, joining in the melees all along the eastern seaboard. violence-internship at a chester apartment

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
every single red bulls game already on scorebig, 10 dollar tickets ftw

:snoop: didn't even know all-star weekend was on, theres a sticky with 1500 posts already lol

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah: Its true. Air tight defense, beating Real and Juve, Mad Jens last minute save.

Henry missing all those chances.

I kknow i'm biased, but those two ties with Villarreal and Madrid, were arguably, the best ties in the modern era off the CL.

And that 0-0 game with Madrid, is simply one of the best 0-0 games i've ever seen, pure entertainment, and edge of your seat stuff.

It was :mindblown:how that tie ended 1-0

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the result of the Arsenal game, so after the 2nd leg with Bayern, the season will be officially over.:yeshrug: