Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best dunk contest in a decade tonight :ahh:
Gonna try stay up and watch that. Woke up too damn early this morning doe so might pass out :upsetfavre:

Watched the rookie game this morning. That little Kryie Irving vs Knight battle was just :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

he cant be that bad. He balled for Chile and Udinese. He doesnt fit for Barca.

I dont want him for Arsenal, but dude is clearly getting shipped out this summer.
Perhaps tbf but he's looked garbage any time I've watched Barca this season.

Bet Guardiola doesn't go near him despite spending all that money on him :mjpls:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apart from James White is it? Who else is in it?

Gerald Green( him and White had one of the best dunk contests ever when they were in the Euro League).

Also Terrence Ross:

Faried and last year's winner Jeremy Evans( that contest was horrible)

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You know action films usually jack scenes/stunts/action sequences from films that have been out in the past 2 years or so.
good question. I cant think of any off the top of my head. There was a dope scene with a helicopter. A lot of these action movies just blend into one for me now, so I cant really give you one movie it really bites from.

Bet Guardiola doesn't go near him despite spending all that money on him :mjpls:
of course not. :heh:

Bayern got a front office, they not gonna let him waste their money like they did at Barca.

I think an English team will buy him this summer. He could be a good bargain.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Sanchez is too greedy to be a Barca player. And it probably doesnt help him like it doesnt help VIlla that he has refer to the Midget Overlord

In one of the papers today said that Bayern gunna go after Bale and that Bayern are giving Pep 100m to spend :laff:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good question. I cant think of any off the top of my head. There was a dope scene with a helicopter. A lot of these action movies just blend into one for me now, so I cant really give you one movie it really bites from.

Bayern got a front office, they not gonna let him waste their money like they did at Barca.

Honigstein saying he wants Lewandowski but that seems more of a club signing (weaken your man rivals + won't have to spend a lot because of his contract situation) than a Guardiola one.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Its not a Die Hard film without a helicopter scene involved. That scene from the film is probably jacked from some Asian action film

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sanchez is too greedy to be a Barca player. And it probably doesnt help him like it doesnt help VIlla that he has refer to the Midget Overlord

In one of the papers today said that Bayern gunna go after Bale and that Bayern are giving Pep 100m to spend :laff:

Good. These clowns thinking going to Barca is all :blessed: until the reality hits them.