Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Kinda shocked to find out today that Milan Baros is

1) still playing
2) only 30 years old
3) a starting striker for Czech Republic

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to forget a better international scoring record than anyone in europe excluding berbatov/villa/frei.
you can fraud it up and still have an impressive strike rate at international level if you play for a team with ok to decent service and no other goal scorers.

see: pauleta.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's better than Gomez tbf.

They want Javi Martinez too apparently.

tbh both Gomez and him are flat track bullies. Never been a fan of Gomez, everything I watch him all I think is How? & Why?

I doubt they get Martinez, would be wasting his career like Ribery has done @ Bayern

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Kinda shocked to find out today that Milan Baros is

1) still playing
2) only 30 years old
3) a starting striker for Czech Republic

:dwillhuh: Damn, dude is only 30. These guys start out young in the game. I mean Messi been around forever and is only 24. Can you imagine watching this dude for another 8-9 years?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tbh both Gomez and him are flat track bullies. Never been a fan of Gomez, everything I watch him all I think is How? & Why?

I doubt they get Martinez, would be wasting his career like Ribery has done @ Bayern
Dzeko is at least a passable footballer. He’s scored some big goals for City and stuff beyond Gomez’s wildest dreams.

The Bayern Munich forward and new wave haircut aficionado scored 41 goals in all competitions, some of them even from outside the six‑yard box. It's incredible to think what he'd be capable of if he could actually play football, too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/may/28/honigsteins-bundesliga-review

His CL final performance was arguably the most pitiful I've ever seen from a forward and I've been watching Torres for the last 18 months.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
meh, he dominated that league for a few years. I can understand the appeal

But if they sign Dzeko, they wont get anything out of him with Robbery on the wings cutting infield and being c*nts.

Thats why its lulz, he thrives on crosses and we know Shaqiri doesnt do crosses either.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I just can't get it out of my head lads

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK8VKc24RaM]Loreen - Euphoria [Single February 2012] - YouTube[/ame]

EUPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIAAAA :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dzeko is at least a passable footballer. He’s scored some big goals for City and stuff beyond Gomez’s wildest dreams.

His CL final performance was arguably the most pitiful I've ever seen from a forward and I've been watching Torres for the last 18 months.

Dzekos problem is that he forgets what kind of player he is. He'll control the ball really well, hold off a defender or 2 then starts to get ahead of himself and thinks he can start dribblin past players and doesnt pass the ball off into space to the open man.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You know lads this lovely weather has brought along with it a set of problems to test the morals of any man. The half naked jail bait.

Now you see you have these borderline girls, how old are they?

I mean i swear once they hit 13/14 they could be anything from 13-19. It's definitely something to think about, do i imagine myself jizzing all over their faces? I mean she could be like 13.

In light of this i've decided that anyone that looks over 12 is fair game for drive by ogling, i mean i can't be sure, best be safe.:ninja1:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You know lads this lovely weather has brought along with it a set of problems to test the morals of any man. The half naked jail bait.

Now you see you have these borderline girls, how old are they?

I mean i swear once they hit 13/14 they could be anything from 13-19. It's definitely something to think about, do i imagine myself jizzing all over their faces? I mean she could be like 13.

In light of this i've decided that anyone that looks over 12 is fair game for drive by ogling, i mean i can't be sure, best be safe.:ninja1:

Ask for I.D