Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I remember when a dude made a thread asking women how it felt to have a dikk inside them. Was pretty disturbing.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
In my honest and very humble opinion, if you've never asked a bird to slip the odd finger up there then you are a closet homosexual, afraid of his own desires.

Sometimes you don't even have to ask:yeshrug:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Just watched the panorama from last night about Poland/Ukraine.

These shytholes are going to embarrass themselves in front of the world.

Really though what's with the nazi/hitler worship, have they forgot which side they were on? Hitler considered them lesser people and not white. All that stuff is really strange to me.

During the late 90s/early 2000s David Duke went over there (to Ukraine) to establish links between White Supremacist groups in the US and Nazi groups in Eastern Europe :krs:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Italian Premier: Suspend Italian soccer - Serie A News | FOX Sports on MSN

Italian Premier Mario Monti has suggested that soccer in the country be suspended for two to three years because of the latest match-fixing scandal.

Dawn raids on Monday resulted in 14 arrests, including Lazio captain Stefano Mauri. That brings the number of suspects arrested to about 50 since last year. Many more have been placed under investigation.

Monti said Tuesday he thinks it would be a good idea if Italian soccer was stopped for ''two to three years'' although he adds that ''it is not a proposal by the government but a question I am asking.''

Italy defender Domenico Criscito was left off the Euro 2012 squad after being put under investigation. Juventus coach Antonio Conte was notified he is being investigated for alleged wrongdoing while coaching Siena in 2010-2011.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
LOL at whether an outcome in a sporting event is pre-determined or not actually mattering to someone.