Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dzekos problem is that he forgets what kind of player he is. He'll control the ball really well, hold off a defender or 2 then starts to get ahead of himself and thinks he can start dribblin past players and doesnt pass the ball off into space to the open man.
He linked up well with City's midgets at times. Probably link up well with Kroos or whoever plays just behind him too instead of Robbery.

Still can't get over the fact that Kroos bottled it and refused to take a pen in the final. How fukking embarrassing was it that Neuer took the THIRD penalty ffs. If ever a team deserved to lose a penalty shootout :heh:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
m'vila will likely be done after the euros, if at all.

he hasn't been playing great lately, and for all the "he won't spend money" shyt that gets thrown at wenger, i'm not sure this is necessarily the guy to be doing £17m on.

when he wouldn't pay £16m for Alonso = moronic, m'vila... i'm just not so sure at the moment brehs.

Daps
You know lads this lovely weather has brought along with it a set of problems to test the morals of any man. The half naked jail bait.

Now you see you have these borderline girls, how old are they?

I mean i swear once they hit 13/14 they could be anything from 13-19. It's definitely something to think about, do i imagine myself jizzing all over their faces? I mean she could be like 13.

In light of this i've decided that anyone that looks over 12 is fair game for drive by ogling, i mean i can't be sure, best be safe.:ninja1:

:wtf::wtf:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not going to pretend like I know much about M'Vila but isn't he a DM? How do him and Song work in the same team?

And is Wilshere broken for good?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He linked up well with City's midgets at times. Probably link up well with Kroos or whoever plays just behind him too instead of Robbery.

Still can't get over the fact that Kroos bottled it and refused to take a pen in the final. How fukking embarrassing was it that Neuer took the THIRD penalty ffs. If ever a team deserved to lose a penalty shootout :heh:

Lets hope the rest of these new breed of Germans are built like that. Neuer top boy tho for that

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not going to pretend like I know much about M'Vila but isn't he a DM? How do him and Song work in the same team?

Song may be going to ACN. Probably play both Song and MVila in a double pivot.

Not sure why I am talking about M'Vila, Arsenal arent signing him.:pachaha:

Wilshere should be back by end of preseason. They are just trying to keep him out of the Olympics.

:sadcam:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets hope the rest of these new breed of Germans are built like that. Neuer top boy tho for that

Yeah Neuer probably came away with the most credit for Bayern on the night. Muller was very good as well, they probably would have won if he stayed on. He was causing all sorts of problems with his movement.

Arsenal are hoping to tie Theo Walcott down to a new deal as Chelsea keep an eye on his contract situation.

:upsetfavre:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

This is the thing they have 2/3 position for 5 players if they get M'Vila, dpending on what Wenger is gunan play.

Song, M'Vila, Wilshere, Arteta & Rosicky + Coq, Dench + Ramsey.

I do think its about time to liberate Song and make him b2b instead of a DM where I think he is wasted in that role

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah Neuer probably came away with the most credit for Bayern on the night. Mueller was very good as well, they probably would have won if he stayed on. He was causing all sorts of problems with his movement.
It was such a small time move. When he subbed off Mueller, I wanted Chelsea to win.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah Neuer probably came away with the most credit for Bayern on the night. Muller was very good as well, they probably would have won if he stayed on. He was causing all sorts of problems with his movement.

:ehh: @ Germany Efficiency

It was such a small time move. When he subbed off Mueller, I wanted Chelsea to win.

Yeah it was just like, 10mins left we have our goal lets defend as Chelsea done fukk all, all game. They bought it on themselves, do it in the 88th, 89th min to kill the game not at 79

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Song may be going to ACN. Probably play both Song and MVila in a double pivot.

Not sure why I am talking about M'Vila, Arsenal arent signing him.:pachaha:

Wilshere should be back by end of preseason. They are just trying to keep him out of the Olympics.

:sadcam:

Lot of teams seem to be heading down the 4-2-3-1 route.

Our 2 is good now but Lamps needs an understudy/competition for his spot.