Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh we know about Poland thru the eyes of Danny Dyer and Ross Kemp

Breh I know about Poland through first hand accounts like the one I posted and through Polish people. Remember where my hometown is (Luton). All the Polish are here :laugh:, we have supermarkets with polish shop signs ffs. A couple of them have straight up told me how racist they get down there. I don't watch programs involving that idiot danny dyer

But at the end of the day, let's be real.Nothing much will happen because the country will be on its best behaviour, all i'm saying is from the stories i've been told over the years I don't blame people of colour not going :yeshrug:

No. I was not aware of racists in eastern europe until i saw panorama.:stopitslime:

I was just using watching it as a way to start the discussion without it being random. If anything how did you not know about Ukraine? It gets worse as you go further east, Russia is ridiculous, that's why there was(or should have been even more) outrage at them getting the WC in 2018.

The funniest thing to me about the eastern euro hooligans/racists is how they really want to fight the english to prove themselves.

Good luck with that lads, i hear those middle aged accountants and their kids pack quite a punch.:flabbynsick:

:rudy: don't get captain obvious on me mate cos i'll think you'll find I made many posts asking who the fukk would want to go to Russia once it was announced they were going to host a WC. Tbf I don't know why I didn't know about Ukraine, I guess its because it's one of those countries that isn't in the news much?

And yeah it is funny about the hooligans. Its like they're going through some gladiator school shyt just for Barry down the road :facepalm: lol Are English fans even on that internation hooligan shyt anymore?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I suspect no player worth their salt will want to go near Arsenal until RVP's future is resolved.
Chelsea have no manager right now and just signed Eden Hazard, and are on the cusp of signing Hulk.

No player worth their salt will sign with Arsenal because a)they refuse to pay top players salaries b)they dont know what they are doing.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
in panorama all the gangs were called stuff like "white legion", "white boys", "white team". I noted to my company that these guys are really glad to be white huh.

also noted how rough its is for the asian brehs who quite frankly got battered in the crowd by the hoolies. same hate from the eastern euros while not having the strength of a black man to fight back. its swings and more swings.

oxlade and walcotts families not going while no mention of the black on black familes not. is this the first piece of compelling evidence that the impregnators of white woman are prone to softness?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Breh I know about Poland through first hand accounts like the one I posted and through Polish people. Remember where my hometown is (Luton). All the Polish are here :laugh:, we have supermarkets with polish shop signs ffs. A couple of them have straight up told me how racist they get down there. I don't watch programs involving that idiot danny dyer

But at the end of the day, let's be real.Nothing much will happen because the country will be on its best behaviour, all i'm saying is from the stories i've been told over the years I don't blame people of colour not going :yeshrug:

You think u the only ones that has Poles? they scattered everywhere round London. 16 to a 4 bedroom house.

Them brehs are dumb as shyt so i can see trouble kickin off. They aint savvy enough to chill and kick back. No-one given a fukk about them since they got indepenance and end of commie rule and after this tournamemt it will go back to being no-one gives a flyin fukk, they know this , so the gunna try and get their Billy The Kid on.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Chelsea have no manager right now and just signed Eden Hazard, and are on the cusp of signing Hulk.

No player worth their salt will sign with Arsenal because a)they refuse to pay top players salaries b)they dont know what they are doing.

Not the same thing.

RVP is far more important to Arsenal than a manager is to Chelsea.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I saw a polish shop a few months ago as i was driving around on the other side of town.

I nearly swerved off the road.

Who do they think they are?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not the same thing.

RVP is far more important to Arsenal than a manager is to Chelsea.
thats a fair point, but if Arsenal were willing to pay for top players I dont believe van Persie staying or leaving would matter as brehs would know they would replace him.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
thats a fair point, but if Arsenal were willing to pay for top players I dont believe van Persie staying or leaving would matter as brehs would know they would replace him.
And also they would be offering players more money, which they generally like, and already have better players at the club.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Better players score more goals than lesser players also.

And gentlemen, goals win games, there's no question about that.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I'm taking the risk with my avatar.

But i feel it's a nicely calculated one.

Plus i'm not liking him to United or anything like that embarrassment blazo, i'm simply admiring a player at international level.

Yeah, that's what i'm doing.

:ld::yawn: this fakkit stays on my dikk. how it taste? :hula:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Crap sohh type insult aside.

I'm liking that you are clearly enjoying the fact i've acknowledged you outside of directly replying to your shyte opinions about United with scorn and the odd GUFFAW.

You're foot's in the door son, enjoy it.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a polish shop a few months ago as i was driving around on the other side of town.

I nearly swerved off the road.

Who do they think they are?

:russ:

and nah kunty, i'm not saying i'm the only one who knows about poles. I was just trying to illustrate that not all my info on this has come from TV

:ld::yawn: this fakkit stays on my dikk. how it taste? :hula:

I've never understood why brehs ask how they dikk taste....you getting curious about auto-ing that joint? :usure:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I remember on SOHH someone made a thread asking if anyone had ever wondered how it tastes. Like for the girl of course etc etc

I think it was the guy i had an e-beef with, ever since that e-beef he always used to notice me and say hello, thought we were going to be buds, now i'm not one to crush a young mans dreams so i let it slide.

e-beef lol, young folly.