Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
And only 1 of those games was played in Mexico.

I really don't know how anyone be excited by yet another cash grab tournament hosted exclusively in the States.

The US and Mexico have played 30 times since their match at the 2002 World Cup and have only played in Mexico 6 times. You don't think there's something wrong with that?
Here's the thing, if you ask Mexico where they would prefer to play, they would tell you 10/10 times, "we wanna play in the US" :francis:

The money they make from the Gold Cup, friendlies, and now the Nations League...they ain't trying to hear about playing in the Azteca.

This is why you never hear the majority of their fans and their federation complain about playing "away games" in the US.

And then you factor in the amount of Mexican fans that fill stadiums across the US...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mexico has gotten even more complacent than before, it's now all just chasing American money. It's so ridiculous there that they've even killed off the concept of promoting and relegating teams.
Yup, there it is.

I remember when the US played Mexico at Giants Stadium, that famous 5-0 game, stadium was packed to the heavens with 95% Mexican fans...Mexican FA was besides themselves with the money they made that tournament.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Majority of English whites aren't 100% English anyway. Most have some sort of Nordic Germanic Gallic Jewish Roman Celtic blood/lineage to them. The only place to find those 100% true blue types would be in places like Cornwall or Exeter and even then the % is very small.

The Welsh probably have the highest % of pure blood in the Isles.

Part of why they're so ass ugly is because the the Nordics absconded all the 2nd century baddies off to the Danelaw and back north. Leaving the Saxsons, Welsh and the Woads with the scraps :russ:.

By the time William the Conqueror got there I bet dude was like "I did all that for THIS?!" :francis:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

Southgate ball

sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

Foden has never been good for England