Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah Marsch is right I have never seen this big a discrepancy talent wise between the US and Mexico. The US is just flat out better now
I've said this before, but if the US ever produces a proper #9 that's banging in goals on a weekly basis in Europe, a Drogba/Eto'o type, Mexico ain't sniffing a concacaf trophy for a decade.

:francis:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
What was the stat, In the last 6 US v. Mexico games the cumulative score is 9-1:wow::wow:. It's not even a rivalry anymore, we just beatin that ass:blessed:.
Yeah Marsch is right I have never seen this big a discrepancy talent wise between the US and Mexico. The US is just flat out better now
i_used_to_pray_for_times_like_this_cover.jpg

As a kid I knew this day would come:mjcry:, God is good:blessed:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I remember cats in the WC thread bigging up France like it was some bastion of diversity & inclusion :mjlol:

They using the sons of Africans merely for footy success...they'd get treated like shyt for having any other profession

A lot of cats were showing naked ass during World Cup time.

The fact that more white footballers who played for Norwich came from similar backgrounds yet he could only call black players shows where things still stand in football.

Now watch him fail up.

Somebody pointed that out because of this tweet and it got me thinking, some of their white players such as Harry Kane have Irish ancestry and yet these people would never bring that up.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gio should have transferred to OM. He needs to transfer to the Ligue 1, back to the bundesliga or even the Eredivise

That move to Forrest has been puzzling to say the least :francis:

Not really. Evangelos Marinakis loves a super agent and Jorge Mendes is Gio's agent. Mendes and Gio most likely wanted to use this loan as a shop window for a PL move in the summer.

But we all know Gio isn't physically capable for the PL.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
A lot of cats were showing naked ass during World Cup time.

Somebody pointed that out because of this tweet and it got me thinking, some of their white players such as Harry Kane have Irish ancestry and yet these people would never bring that up.

Majority of English whites aren't 100% English anyway. Most have some sort of Nordic Germanic Gallic Jewish Roman Celtic blood/lineage to them. The only place to find those 100% true blue types would be in places like Cornwall/Exeter and even then the % is very small.

The Welsh probably have the highest % of pure blood in the Isles.

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
What was the stat, In the last 6 US v. Mexico games the cumulative score is 9-1:wow::wow:. It's not even a rivalry anymore, we just beatin that ass:blessed:.

i_used_to_pray_for_times_like_this_cover.jpg

As a kid I knew this day would come:mjcry:, God is good:blessed:

And only 1 of those games was played in Mexico.

I really don't know how anyone be excited by yet another cash grab tournament hosted exclusively in the States.

The US and Mexico have played 30 times since their match at the 2002 World Cup and have only played in Mexico 6 times. You don't think there's something wrong with that?