Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jamaica had these cats on the verge of elimination, seconds away before that ball bounced in as an own goal, I know Mexican fans was big mad when that happened, and here we are...

denzel.png

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Dest is cooking
If the US had any , I mean any , type of quality in the final third (crossing, short passes, through balls, etc) these games would be 3-1, 4-1, 5-0.
That play right there was a perfect example, Dest puts the Mexican defender on skates, gets the ball to the top of the box, only for a wild cross from one side to another that found no one.

:francis:

1. I said for years start shipping these city boys and dual nationals off to Europe. Serie A, Ligue 1 and even the Championship is a GIGANTIC step up from the MLS. Dest is a perfect example of a dual nation not being left to rot struggling for a chance in some middling euro team.

2. Berhalter is terrible literally awful at the offensive side of the game. Under his tenure majority of the goals are always big shots and hustle plays. You've never seen the USA score from a high quality passage of play. Which is INSANE considering the technical skill of some of the players that we have.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yup. If they were serious they would say fans are banned from Azteca. We know that's not happening

I'd ban them from Nations League next go round and dock them WC qualification points if it continues. The Mexican FA doesn't get punished for it so the fans will keep doing it.