Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
It depends on what your talkin about. Theyre effectively the same thing but there is a subtle difference if your talkin about distance

Pace = time/distance e.g. minutes/mile
Speed = distance/time e.g miles/hour

:stopitslime:

he clearly meant football speak. You know damn well the Jamie Redknapps, Andy Grays, Ray Parlours, Niall Quinns aint thinking about all that when they say that.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:stopitslime:

he clearly meant football speak. You know damn well the Jamie Redknapps, Andy Grays, Ray Parlours, Niall Quinns aint thinking about all that when they say that.

The 1st part was his question askin what the difference was, which is what I responsed to. You jsut furious because I answered it better than you did.

The 2nd part was an example

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Only 28 hours away :ohlawd:

tumblr_mc9lxlJHD61ry3s91o1_500.gif

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Williams was just doin his job as any player playin at the highest level should be doin, which is making 5-10 yard passes no problems. Cannot see why Rodgers should be gettin credit for that especially in this day and age, where players have become more technically sound. Now if Rodgers had taken him from being a midfielder to a CB then yeah but all means give credit, but hes a CB in the 1st place his job is too defend.

Yup. Newcastle won 2-0 and Swansea had like 15-20 attempts at goal and over 70% of the possession

Thing is, not one real chance was created. A lot of speculative efforts from outside the box and tight angles. Swansea didn't look like scoring in the first half and didn't look like scoring after the second goal. All-in-all they had 15 minutes where they looked a threat. Otherwise, Newcastle controlled the match without having the ball.

Don't ask me how.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
2 hours and 45 minutes left :ahh:

is that enough to fit a viewing of harry potter and the half-blood prince?

why yes, yes i think it is :ahh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Thing is, not one real chance was created. A lot of speculative efforts from outside the box and tight angles. Swansea didn't look like scoring in the first half and didn't look like scoring after the second goal. All-in-all they had 15 minutes where they looked a threat. Otherwise, Newcastle controlled the match without having the ball.

Don't ask me how.

Its what teams use to do to Arsenal at Highbury in europe, put men behind the ball and then counter them. Rodgers ball is pony

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Don't ask me how.

HOW??!??!

GOD DAMMNIT HOWW!??!?!

HOW YOU LITTLE shyt!?!?! :damn: