Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea :snoop:

worst part is that out of the forwards lukaku looked the best during preseason....:heh:
By default. He's the only one who played in pre-season.

I don't understand why you're facepalming though. Lukaku is only 19, he has to play regular football to develop and he won't get that at Chelsea for whatever reason. Hope he stays at WBA for another season, maybe even 2 more years.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hope he stays at WBA for another season, maybe even 2 more years.

By then, I hope he is disillusioned and leaves the premiership.
j1xwtHd.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roberto Martinez must be watching people eat off of his work like :dwillhuh:

Wigan played some amazing stuff on Saturday too. Guys like Maloney and McCarthy are just brilliant footballers. Just a shame they can't defend for shyt.

But thank fack we got them out of the way before they go into beast mode to avoid relegation :whew:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By then, I hope he is disillusioned and leaves the premiership.
j1xwtHd.png

Nah mate, proper Chelsea fan.

This was before he even signed for the club, he took a tour of the Bridge with his class

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1slGtwFXis]Romelu Lukaku's first visit to Stamford Bridge [Extended] - YouTube[/ame]

He'll be terrorising your defence for the next decade :barack:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wigan played some amazing stuff on Saturday too. Guys like Maloney and McCarthy are just brilliant footballers. Just a shame they can't defend for shyt.

But thank fack we got them out of the way before they go into beast mode to avoid relegation :whew:

And they got a fairly decent run-in. Only really Top 6 teams they got to play are Citeh (a), Spurs (h) & Arsenal (a) from now till the end of the season nearly everyone else they got to play is in bottom half of the table

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Rodgers has no plan b and thinks that fittin square pegs in round holes will work

He was feeling himself too much after working with Ashley Williams.

You think them not getting that extra forward in the summer shielded him from criticism on that front?

Outside of playing City and Norwich they look like they just pass because they're suppose to without any great threat.

Rodgers football :bow:

The spin tonight should be interesting.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should Brendan Rodgers make it to next Xmas? Horrible team

Rodgers record is exactly the same as Hodgsons during his 31 game campaign in charge of Liverpool:

Hodgson - P31 W13 D9 L9 F41 A33 GD+8 - Net Transfer Spend - Recouped £2.2mill

Rodgers - P31 W13 D9 L9 F48 A40 GD+8 - Net Transfer Spend - Spent £16.4mill

Damnnn I posted this in December...

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And they got a fairly decent run-in. Only really Top 6 teams they got to play are Citeh (a), Spurs (h) & Arsenal (a) from now till the end of the season nearly everyone else they got to play is in bottom half of the table

So they're going to derail Spurs and Arsenal's champions league push :blessed:

I remember when they beat Arsenal 3-2 at the DW, wot a game :heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He was feeling himself too much after working with Ashley Williams.

I like him good defender, not a bad leader of the back line either

You think them not getting that extra forward in the summer shielded him from criticism on that front?

Yup and that they are re-buildin. And people will point out well they didnt have Sturridge today. But you dont play that midfield that I pointed out vs WBA @ home and Henderson on the left wing, unless you have no other choice to.

Outside of playing City and Norwich they look like they just pass because they're suppose to without any great threat.

The same problem that Swansea had last season, I know I keep on :deadhorse: the Swansea/Newcastle game last season where Cisse :troll: them sums up when Rodgers football doesnt work. Its just keepin the ball for the sake of doin it and that people can praise him and say well Rodgers teams play the right way.