Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Harry Potter :bow:

Last fiction books I was really into. My faves will always be The Half Blood Prince which was on some The Empire Strikes Back shyt and The Deathly Hallows. I actually think the first three books are a bit trash. Goblet of Fire is when shyt really picks up. The gulf in quality of writing is so apparent by the time you reach the 7th.

I should go back and read them when I have some time :to:

It's at the end of Goblet when shyt transitions from a monster of the week format to the one, big, overarching story that dominates the series, but for me it's Book 3 that sets the scene. It's when Harry finally becomes entrenched in the wizarding world instead of being a visiting hero.

It also handles time travel better than any book I can think off of the top of my head. JK did a dope job in what you think is the final scenes by having characters notice/see/feel some off/weird shyt that a few chapters later you realize is the result of meddling with time. Harry being convinced he saw his father come back and save him on the night that all the Marauders were in play was cool.

Also it kinda shows just how much a hail mary the good brehs will need to save the day, as in the next four books they take L after L as they're completely overmatched by the Death Eaters.

AND it's the book where we get the Pettigrew reveal, and Harry (foolishly) refusing to allow him to be killed, which leads directly to Voldemorts return a book later. JK tried to play it off by having it save Harry's life in 7 but if Pettigrew is murked, who knows if Voldemort can even come into power in the first place?

The first two are kind of whatever. The rest of the series doesn't really call back to them a lot, other than Harry being able to speak parsletounge, the later reveal that the diary was a horocrux, and the golden snitch he caught in his throat.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Goblet of Fire :scusthov: Half Blood Prince >>>

Snape>>

wasnt feeling that movie at all...the other ones tho:obama:

i only read the first 2 books tho so im not a Harry Head like that..

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
this referee is grade a fukk boy...hooper gettin mugged on those corners..how is dude allowed to bear hug hooper and drag him into the net? That shyt is really just laughable

I want brown to take pirlo's head off :pacspit:

gotta finish a few of these chances in the 2nd