Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:usure: That's actually a good thing.

Essien said:
"Daddy is smiling. He's always happy you know."

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
hopefully Celtic can shut juve out today, get a 1-0 result or somethin...fukk juve:pacspit:

hopefully Samaras plays and beasts on somebody

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Harry Potter :bow:

Last fiction books I was really into. My faves will always be The Half Blood Prince which was on some The Empire Strikes Back shyt and The Deathly Hallows. I actually think the first three books are a bit trash. Goblet of Fire is when shyt really picks up. The gulf in quality of writing is so apparent by the time you reach the 7th.

I should go back and read them when I have some time :to:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Never seen one of them as well. Would you recommend?

Yeah if you like fantasy films. And if you can look past the obviously jackin from Lords of The Rings they arent bad, worth a watch. I only ended up watching them as there was nothing on (and Sky had them all on OD) and I cannot watch anything that is attached to a series without watchin it from the very start and I had been puttin it off 12 years so why not. I'd say the last 4/5 films are better as they get darker.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Just subscribed to Fox Soccer Plus :blessed:

I aint doin shyt today but watching football :pachaha:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I love the HP series, I could go on and on. The movies are good entertainment at face value, the hardcore perfectionist in me sees things here and there though. I've been doing the marathon thing too, its been a solid 3 out of 4 rating. Also the last book series I've been obsessed with. Favorites are GOF and HBP in second.

And for Fox Soccer Plus.. cancel it, not worth the 15/month depending on company (unless you have Time Warner in that case it comes with BeIn and a bunch of other sports channels at 9/mo). Fox Soccer and ESPN are enough.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I love the HP series, I could go on and on. The movies are good entertainment at face value, the hardcore perfectionist in me sees things here and there though. I've been doing the marathon thing too, its been a solid 3 out of 4 rating. Also the last book series I've been obsessed with. Favorites are GOF and HBP in second.

And for Fox Soccer Plus.. cancel it, not worth the 15/month depending on company (unless you have Time Warner in that case it comes with BeIn and a bunch of other sports channels at 9/mo). Fox Soccer and ESPN are enough.

in 2 yrs there will be no more fox soccer :manny: