Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
im still using safeway club card phone numbers from houses i havent lived in since the early 90s :blessed:

I do the same. In fact I found out I had a safeway club card last year when using an old house number. :russ:

I had to get a new Giant card tho.

The Safeway I goto also has a gas station. Was a lot cheaper than the other gas stations.

I should get a Costco card too.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the worst grocery store is Food Lion, imo. Even thought they tend to have the cheapest stuff, its such an unappealing store.

Shoppers was where my family used to shop when I was younger. They used to have those super big bags of "Fruity Os" and "sugar flakes" etc.

One thing I noticed with grocery shopping the last few years is that food has gotten really expensive. I used to buy 2 percent milk for 2 bucks, now its 3.30 :damn:

this is all in the last 5 years too.:damn::damn:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Courtois + £30m for Falcao according to Balague. Solid deal tbf. Wank over Chelsea if that happens really.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Courtois + £30m for Falcao according to Balague. Solid deal tbf. Wank over Chelsea if that happens really.

dumb move if you ask me. Courtois is the best young GK in the world.

With Cech :flabbynsick: , Courtois is much needed by Chelsea.