Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Courtois + £30m for Falcao according to Balague. Solid deal tbf. Wank over Chelsea if that happens really.

Well that confirms it, Courtois will be a Chelsea player for the next 15 years.

The Balague jinx :blessed:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Well that confirms it, Courtois will be a Chelsea player for the next 15 years.

The Balague jinx :blessed:
Reeled off a pretty epic one about the Rayo striker joining Atletico in the summer.

Simple case of the clubs agreeing a fee and everything now along with the agent, although the agent deciding not to inform the player of any of this, in case it knocks him off his stride.

Oh yeah, and the agent's his dad.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of milk, I tried Almond Milk the other week, been on lactaid free milk for about a good 7/8 years now. And that Almond didn't agree much with me either.

I'm at the point where I have to give up dairy products period, no more chocolates, no more cookies, damn:sadcam:

You ever tried goat milk? At first I was skeptical but it's good. The price bothers me tho because you get a little drop of milk if you don't buy the powder.

dumb move if you ask me. Courtois is the best young GK in the world.

With Cech :flabbynsick: , Courtois is much needed by Chelsea.

Begovic to Chelsea.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Youth coaches tell me all the time that there aren't any clinics on finishing I'm like you do it then :what:

I might have to do this cuz finishing is all I can do besides tricky dribbling so I might as well teach these young bulls. A little money on the side, unsatisfied milfs :ohlawd:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Holy shyt, i just stayed the last 3 days in the countryside of Minas Gerais, Diamantina to be exact for Carnival, on a bus right now heading back to BH to catch a later plane to Rio to stay 4 morr days. Carnival who the fukk with me WHAT WHAT!! @SCORCH I think I may have met a mate of yours from London named Lolu but he supports Arsenal black as fukk, mad Nigerian, word, see you all in another week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt, i just stayed the last 3 days in the countryside of Minas Gerais, Diamantina to be exact for Carnival, on a bus right now heading back to BH to catch a later plane to Rio to stay 4 morr days. Carnival who the fukk with me WHAT WHAT!! @SCORCH I think I may have met a mate of yours from London named Lolu but he supports Arsenal black as fukk, mad Nigerian, word, see you all in another week.

2qbx09f.gif

Between Trinidad and Brazil I'm :dead: up here. :sadbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
dude why y'all have gs & fener avis
? is this some sort of limey joke?:hmm:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I remember when the previous Pope died and wrecked all coverage of the opening game of the 2005 MLS season. I was like

jaywhatever_zpsefc4724c.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I reckon Pat's done alright for himself there. I mean i've seen his wife she's not up to much.

That bird looks like, if you saw her on a night out you'd just want to fukk her silly, little slaaaaaag.