Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the Safeway I goto is kind of a boutique one too.

has an eatery and a starbucks

nothing is touching lawd Wegmans tho. I thank them for blessing us with such a piff store. :ohlawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Safeway is alright sometimes...their stuff is much more expensive though compared to other grocery stores...around here at least.

I remember a few weeks back I popped into safeway to get some things. I saw a bag of tortilla chips for around $3. Went to the other grocery store and the same exact bag was .98 :ehh:

Safeway does have better produce quality though I'll admit.

I go to Trader Joe's when I'm feeling bougie though. Whole Foods when I'm trying to ball :wow:

Grocery shopping talk :bow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of groceries I did just buy some milk today.

And I just noticed as I made a bowl of Quaker Oatmeal Squares (with a hint of cinnamon(:bow:)) that the milk has an expiration date of April 19 :leon:

Surely that's a typo :leostare:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of groceries I did just buy some milk today.

And I just noticed as I made a bowl of Quaker Oatmeal Squares (with a hint of cinnamon(:bow:)) that the milk has an expiration date of April 19 :leon:

Surely that's a typo :leostare:

What kinda of milk is it, I buy Lactaid free milk, and the expiration dates is pretty big gap from when I buy them.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Seriously this hubie brown-featured announcing team + the sky breres is probably the opposite of entertainment. If the ACN wasn't the ANC I'd have that on instead.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Safeway I goto is kind of a boutique one too.

has an eatery and a starbucks

nothing is touching lawd Wegmans tho. I thank them for blessing us with such a piff store. :ohlawd:

Need to check out Wegmans, but boutique in Largo aint the same as boutique in olney:mjpls:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What kinda of milk is it, I buy Lactaid free milk, and the expiration dates is pretty big gap from when I buy them.

Darigold 2%?

Says it's all natural, gluten free, ultra pasteurized and the milk doesn't come from cows treated w/ growth hormones.

Nothing about lactaid free though :yeshrug:

I'll clearly finish it in like a week and a half but still that gap just sounded wrong.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole Foods, when one of my friends used to work there:lawd:, used to get everything for free or almost free, miss them days.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Need to check out Wegmans, but boutique in Largo aint the same as boutique in olney:mjpls:
:stopitslime:

first, the safeway I goto is in what is considered Bowie. The safeway that used to be in Largo (or Mitchellville, down the street from Six Flags) was shyt and they thankfully closed it down.

Secondly, about the Wegmans in Largo. People from Montgomery County and Charles County, DC, and all over PG county come to this Wegmans. :ufdup:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the olney safeway is probably comparable to the wegmans in fairfax (?) :manny:

i think they're putting up one of those boutique safeways in wheaton triangle. could be wrong, i dont live there anymore so i dont keep up

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I tried to watch this final but it's just so shyt.

Plus neither of the teams have any white players so i don't give a shyt.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of milk, I tried Almond Milk the other week, been on lactaid free milk for about a good 7/8 years now. And that Almond didn't agree much with me either.

I'm at the point where I have to give up dairy products period, no more chocolates, no more cookies, damn:sadcam: