Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know you are getting old when one of life's thrills is coming off big at the grocery store, total went from $45 to $22, with one swipe of a card.

Had me feeling:blessed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You know you are getting old when one of life's thrills is coming off big at the grocery store, total went from $45 to $22, with one swipe of a card.

Had me feeling:blessed:
You shop at Safeway? Every time I goto safeway, I have my coupons and those Just 4 U deals. I end up saving like 30-50 percent on my bill every time. :blessed:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shop at Safeway? Every time I goto safeway, I have my coupons and those Just 4 U deals. I end up saving like 30-50 percent on my bill every time. :blessed:

Safeway is all I deal with, unless I don't feel like making that extra trip after work, some nights.

They got the best selection of everything, produce department on point, seafood section is by far the best. And deals always going on.

Thank you based Safeway, for making a little money making nicca eat good.:salute::to:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
who yall got in this final?

i havent watched any of the tourney really so im out of the loop, id assume nigeria are favs tho?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Safeway died a few years back over here.

yeah I was about to say...I haven't seen a safeways since the 90's

and in random events...new james blake song

I don't know what to make of it brehs *needs that patrice o'neal smiley*

I mean, it's alrite...but the james blake I only ever want to hear is the air & lack thereof version

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Safeway is all I deal with, unless I don't feel like making that extra trip after work, some nights.

They got the best selection of everything, produce department on point, seafood section is by far the best. And deals always going on.

Thank you based Safeway, for making a little money making nicca eat good.:salute::to:

I cant say all of that because I live near that Wegmans in Largo. Wegmans is the best grocery store ive ever been too. Their produce and meats :ohlawd:

There storebrand stuff is quality too.

But for the best deals, I hit up the nice safeway, and this is the key because a lot of safeways are disgusting, about 7 miles from me. They turned it into a sort of Wegmans now, but the deals they have>>>>>

Just4U, The personalized deals, and they have the sunday coupons. Breh, I use the same coupon twice. :whoo::wow::whew:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
seriously prefer nba on espn over sky's product. studio stuff is boring as hell.