Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I reckon Pat's done alright for himself there. I mean i've seen his wife she's not up to much.

That bird looks like, if you saw her on a night out you'd just want to fukk her silly, little slaaaaaag.

That's normal man good.

Prem footballer, English and Champions League winner good...:manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm about to go all in on UTD against Real Madrid on Wednesday. If I lose all my coli cash i will shut down the-coli, you heard it here first :birdman:

:sadcam:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd bet he is brought back with promises of less interference from the NFA via the President.

I don't think they can let him go when he's become the most popular coach since Westerhof.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Foxsoccer really got Gus Johnson calling Madrid-United :dwillhuh:
:youngsabo:
Holy shyt, i just stayed the last 3 days in the countryside of Minas Gerais, Diamantina to be exact for Carnival, on a bus right now heading back to BH to catch a later plane to Rio to stay 4 morr days. Carnival who the fukk with me WHAT WHAT!! @SCORCH I think I may have met a mate of yours from London named Lolu but he supports Arsenal black as fukk, mad Nigerian, word, see you all in another week.
:whoo:

Last edited by a moderator: