Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

emoney

custom user title
Daps
80s babies :bow:

Any word on who the new Chelsea manager is gonna be yet?

I read somewhere that Roman was going to give RDM a one year trial. I don't think they will bring a new manager in so soon and after we just won the CL.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Tbf, I think Smellsea will land either Falcao, Cavani, or Hulk so I guess that helps :manny:

one of these two at the very least will be nice

Lukaku is not ready

hope they send him on loan to somewhere in Germany or Belgium

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Just watched the panorama from last night about Poland/Ukraine.

These shytholes are going to embarrass themselves in front of the world.

Really though what's with the nazi/hitler worship, have they forgot which side they were on? Hitler considered them lesser people and not white. All that stuff is really strange to me.

BOBN

Pro
Daps

Really though what's with the nazi/hitler worship, have they forgot which side they were on? Hitler considered them lesser people and not white. All that stuff is really strange to me.
They really think hitler wouldnt have baked them in the oven if he had half a chance :laugh: half of them have gypsy blood anyway and they were getting cooked up right next to the jews.

so kagawa to united looks done. Where the bloody fukk is wenger in all this :what:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
They really think hitler wouldnt have baked them in the oven if he had half a chance :laugh: half of them have gypsy blood anyway and they were getting cooked up right next to the jews.

so kagawa to united looks done. Where the bloody fukk is wenger in all this :what:
Don't think we're getting a midfielder unless it's a holder.

Ramsey had 32 shots per goal last season. Must be the worst record in the league for someone who took so many.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm taking the risk with my avatar.

But i feel it's a nicely calculated one.

Plus i'm not liking him to United or anything like that embarrassment blazo, i'm simply admiring a player at international level.

Yeah, that's what i'm doing.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:aicmon: you just cottoned on to them retards? I'd been saying exactly what you just said for the past year

Although I think its a bit puccy for the families of players not to go (cos of the amount of money the players have they could easily afford security if it really came down to that) but that place is not a joke for regular folk (poland).

One of my girls close friends went over there a year ago with her fiance (god knows why they chose there as a holiday)...and over here they usually get mistaken for being polish and they got into mad :popcorn: situations because of them being english whilst being over there.

She was telling me a a couple times as soon as they spoke people hit :ohhh: and then went into :ninja1: mode lol. Maybe a part of the :ohhh: was because she's manc and they just didn't know wtf she was talking about lol

obvs over the past two weeks they may have blown it all slightly out of proportion as they're trying to sell what they have to sell but at the same time, I wouldn't blame people for not going because that country is extra dodge if you're english, and especially so if you're not white and english lol. I don't know anything about Ukraine though. I didn't know it was as bad as it is

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RDM for now :ehh: Pep next year :lolbron:

I thought RDM told them to fukk off with that offer and only wants a legit long term contract? He's been linked with the Villa job as well

btw i'm proper getting into LDN summer mode brehs...you should check out this mix from TIMZED from BNTL

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:aicmon: you just cottoned on to them retards? I'd been saying exactly what you just said for the past year

Although I think its a bit puccy for the families of players not to go (cos of the amount of money the players have they could easily afford security if it really came down to that) but that place is not a joke for regular folk (poland).

One of my girls close friends went over there a year ago with her fiance (god knows why they chose there as a holiday)...and over here they usually get mistaken for being polish and they got into mad :popcorn: situations because of them being english whilst being over there.

She was telling me a a couple times as soon as they spoke people hit :ohhh: and then went into :ninja1: mode lol. Maybe a part of the :ohhh: was because she's manc and they just didn't know wtf she was talking about lol

obvs over the past two weeks they may have blown it all slightly out of proportion as they're trying to sell what they have to sell but at the same time, I wouldn't blame people for not going because that country is extra dodge if you're english, and especially so if you're not white and english lol. I don't know anything about Ukraine though. I didn't know it was as bad as it is

All them ex communist countries are full of sheep.

Breh we know about Poland thru the eyes of Danny Dyer and Ross Kemp and Ukraine is still Russia and we all know how they get down. :scusthov: @ the Black Brasilians gettin their Sammy Davis Jr on for them. Further East you go the more shytter and racist it gets

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All them ex communist countries are full of sheep.

Breh we know about Poland thru the eyes of Danny Dyer and Ross Kemp and Ukraine is still Russia and we all know how they get down. :scusthov: @ the Black Brasilians gettin their Sammy Davis Jr on for them. Further East you go the more shytter and racist it gets

True

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

No. I was not aware of racists in eastern europe until i saw panorama.:stopitslime:

I was just using watching it as a way to start the discussion without it being random. If anything how did you not know about Ukraine? It gets worse as you go further east, Russia is ridiculous, that's why there was(or should have been even more) outrage at them getting the WC in 2018.

The funniest thing to me about the eastern euro hooligans/racists is how they really want to fight the english to prove themselves.

Good luck with that lads, i hear those middle aged accountants and their kids pack quite a punch.:flabbynsick: