Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
I’m not trying to argue either but my whole question is, if Reiss can’t even get a kick in THIS type of game, why is he here? Could have come in over Tross or Vieira. Ode didn’t need to play a full 90 and Kai didn’t either. He could’ve come in for any of the front 4.

I don’t understand why we resigned him. He got more minutes last season it feels like
You make a valid point. I get what you are saying bro. I would still argue that there wasn’t really a case for him to get minutes over any of the subs last night though.

I like Nelson, but I think it is clear his long term future is away from the club. My guess is that he was resigned as to not lose him on a free. If I had to bet, he is getting sold this summer for pure profit since he is an academy player.

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
One of the things I hate the most about our fanbase. Way too much recency bias & don’t allow any grace for injuries etc.
I agree bro. I would guess it is the same with all fan bases. We just don’t pay the same level of attention to them as we do Arsenal. A lot of fans are way too emotional in their logic.

I blame FIFA career mode for their emotional logic lol

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

GH6QGKMaYAABEHO