Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
6-0

b8e.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rashford. :francis:

Can't do anything amazing without three or four donkey moments to even it out.

The bad touch off the head to get in on the keeper is one thing. But then the miss at the far post that should have been 2-0? And falling over after Kyle Walker breathed on him, looking for a foul instead of just staying on the ball, and then City going right back down the pitch and scoring was the capper.

I'm rooting for him, but he kills me.
He needs a change of scenery. You cant go from world class to average on a dime like that every season. although He has picked up a lot of bad habits, he still a top forward That would benefit from being in a good team surrounded by good midfielders

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He needs a change of scenery. You cant go from world class to average on a dime like that every season. although He has picked up a lot of bad habits, he still a top forward That would benefit from being in a good team surrounded by good midfielders
We will take him breh....:mjgrin:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
What sucks about this is Arsenal has clearly improved a lot since last year… yet a trophy of any kind is still in doubt. Liverpool will def take a step back next year, and City is getting older too, I hope we just stick with it

We’ve run the German out of town:lolbron:

Next we need the Bald Man out & KDB to retire:mjcry:

‘26 Streets is ours :banderas: