Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
you genuinely have no clue.

it's not Holtby or Dembele's fault that Dempsey slows down every attack when the ball comes to him by miscontrolling it.

he had found his level at fulham, liverpool did well to avoid him and he's on a par with Fletcher in terms of people with poor judgment talking about "why doesn't a top club take a punt on him?!"

in your case, dempsey is excusable. you've got the american thing, so you're probably not that moronic, you're just blinded by some naive form of patrotism.

but dude is type average.

To be fair, Liverpool did "purposely" avoid him. Lucky for them they ended up with a better player in Daniel Sturridge.

As for Dempsey, he is not as bad as you make him out to be. he will improve.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liverpool did purposely avoid him by deciding he wasn't worth the £££.

Sturridge is a greedy, football brain dead tunnel vision c*nt but a much better buy than Dempsey even at double the price.

Re: Cabaye and Ramsey, Cabaye is a much better footballer but not really needed. Ideally we would have the actual holding midfielder... more Gilberto mould than Song.... and then Santi and Wilshere with him. Arteta, Diaby and Ramsey to rotate when needed and that would do providing the DM is good enough.

Which leads to my next question...

Capoue; who has seen much of him, what's he like and is he any good?

Only seen very limited stuff but he seems like a DM who'd do a job.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm dishing out an all-purpose :umad: here.

Other than Bale, there's no player talked about more and everyone hates it :lolbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
you genuinely have no clue.

it's not Holtby or Dembele's fault that Dempsey slows down every attack when the ball comes to him by miscontrolling it.

he had found his level at fulham, liverpool did well to avoid him and he's on a par with Fletcher in terms of people with poor judgment talking about "why doesn't a top club take a punt on him?!"

in your case, dempsey is excusable. you've got the american thing, so you're probably not that moronic, you're just blinded by some naive form of patrotism.

but dude is type average.

To be fair, Liverpool did "purposely" avoid him. Lucky for them they ended up with a better player in Daniel Sturridge.

As for Dempsey, he is not as bad as you make him out to be. he will improve.

BBC Sport - Tottenham 2-1 Newcastle: Villas-Boas grateful for Bale 'brilliance'

more :umad:

Who's the first player AVB singles out for praise in the post-match interview? Yeah.... not Gareth Bale

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
golazo

yooooooo, i just heard a breh on my street just go GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL too :D

concise

Veteran
Daps
:heh: Tijuana going to regret those chances they couldnt finish at the end ofthe first half

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!topic/rec.sport.soccer/s3FzPGhdAWk

:dead: even 20 years ago

costanzo
9/26/96

It turned out well except for the ridiculous artificial turf and gridiron
marking.

Bring MLS to Chicago!

Ronan Mac Gorain
Sign in to reply
More message actions
9/27/96

This newsgroup is for European football, you c*nts. Avoiding all this
American shyt is why i stopped reading RSS. So fukk off.

Bill Bride
9/27/96

In <52ghtc$d...@gosset.maths.tcd.ie> rmgo...@maths.tcd.ie (Ronan Mac Gorain) writes:
>
>This newsgroup is for European football, you c*nts. Avoiding all this
>American shyt is why i stopped reading RSS. So fukk off.

Kiss off you fakkit. America kicks ass!!!

concise

Veteran
Daps
:damn: at all the coli cash I lost in NBA betting last night, being so sure the Mavs were garbage, then Brad Piff coming in and explaining why it was a bad bet right as betting closed.

I forgot about taking into account road trips, back to backs, etc

:damn:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
:damn: at all the coli cash I lost in NBA betting last night, being so sure the Mavs were garbage, then Brad Piff coming in and explaining why it was a bad bet right as betting closed.

I forgot about taking into account road trips, back to backs, etc

:damn:

Betting on NBA games should be a no no.

I lost all my coli pesos betting on the heat and thunder :scusthov:

I'm watching this game between aston villa and west ham and damn there's one villa player that looks like he just wrestled tommy dreamer.

And nikkas still want to say soccer is soft :elimad:

If this was the NFL, he would've been on the bench :pachaha: