Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve played an absolute blinder here lads. It was a reverse jinx all along.

I’ve always wanted Hazard.

TwTio.png

BLAZO that's how you do it you spastic. :pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the chosen subject of Sorcher and his flip floppin

:laugh:

Honestly fwiw I still have my doubts. I just don't see what's so special about him. My expectations are low so I won't get too upset if/when he's found out.

More concerned about the forward position now tbh. Our midgets are gonna need a proper striker to work around.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:laugh:

Honestly fwiw I still have my doubts. I just don't see what's so special about him. My expectations are low so I won't get too upset if/when he's found out.

More concerned about the forward position now tbh. Our midgets are gonna need a proper striker to work around.

Yall goin from big and black to small and white

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Hazards agent to get 6mil from the deal.:merchant:

I think we know why he's going to Chelsea then.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hazards agent to get 6mil from the deal.:merchant:

I think we know why he's going to Chelsea then.
Toeing the party-line then eh? :youngsabo:

Nobody knows anything about the agent fees, wages etc but Utd fans have to make themselves feel better somehow.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Just saying, not a chance would we match that.

170k a week apparently, again, no chance we're paying him that, Rooney 250k a week or not.

Let's not seriously act like any player would choose Chelsea over United if the money was the same.

Sadly the money isn't the same, it can't be the same, this is the football world we're living in, 99% of the time we're going to lose out against the sugar daddy clubs. I came to terms with it a long time ago, yet i always hold out hope that the player will be in the 1% who will put football before money.

Hazard isn't in the 1%. Oh well :manny:

On to the next one.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saying, not a chance would we match that.

170k a week apparently, again, no chance we're paying him that, Rooney 250k a week or not.

Let's not seriously act like any player would choose Chelsea over United if the money was the same.

Sadly the money isn't the same, it can't be the same, this is the football world we're living in, 99% of the time we're going to lose out against the sugar daddy clubs. I came to terms with it a long time ago, yet i always hold out hope that the player will be in the 1% who will put football before money.

Hazard isn't in the 1%. Oh well :manny:

On to the next one.

But you had no problem paying Bebe's agent 3.5m right?

Yeah, it has to be the money. Why would a player choose the European Champions over the Charity Shield winners? Why would a player want to live in London when he can live in Manchester? :comeon: