Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time this year we do this shyt and yet still as a club we haven't figured a way around this. If the wingers are tired we need to be able to replace them and keep going. We just aren't learning our lessons.

Got mofos laughing at us. 1 on Christmas, 4th by the next week. Seriously.

We outchea playing schizophrenic football like United. FOH.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Every time this year we do this shyt and yet still as a club we haven't figured a way around this. If the wingers are tired we need to be able to replace them and keep going. We just aren't learning our lessons.

Got mofos laughing at us. 1 on Christmas, 4th by the next week. Seriously.

We outchea playing schizophrenic football like United. FOH.
Arteta is blowing it all.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Saka is another meh player to me too....never been wowed by him. He's basically the english Barcola from psg, who's behind Mbappe and Dembele. he's good enough but...
Most defenders know what he's gonna do :yeshrug:
THe good ones know what hes about to do and block him every time
He's like Robben but he doesnt play for Bayern in the Bundesliga

Reality check... idk what i was thinking. How can Arsenal have a chance of winning against teams that have two of the Goat managers and have Haaland and Salah?
Even when we were "competing" against United, we were just getting scraps when they had an off season. One league title after they won like 3 or 4

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most defenders know what he's gonna do :yeshrug:
THe good ones know what hes about to do and block him every time
He's like Robben but he doesnt play for Bayern in the Bundesliga

Reality check... idk what i was thinking. How can Arsenal have a chance of winning against teams that have two of the Goat managers and have Haaland and Salah?
Even when we were "competing" against United, we were just getting scraps when they had an off season. One league title after they won like 3 or 4
I am not down on him, but its clear he's not in the S tier of players that you've mentioned. It's rare for a top club to rely on a 22 year old to be their best player, and that's what's happening to us. Also, he's in a tough spot where the other 2 in the front 3 can't pick him up when things aren't going well. I think a lot of it is tactics of relying too much on the right side or Arteta doesn't trust the left side. I think he'll find back his form, but unsure about the other 2, which is our issue

Daps
I like how everyone assumes its a Liverpool player who has done the abuse being reporting

Its been reported that it happened in an apartment block not a hotel so one would assume it's someone who lives in London, that's if they had any logic and not hatred towards Liverpool but anyway

it's been a good laugh reading this thread today though, Arsenal fans having a meltdown saying the title challenge is over :russ:

you were never in a title challenge just like last year you were never in one :ufdup:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saka is another meh player to me too....never been wowed by him. He's basically the english Barcola from psg, who's behind Mbappe and Dembele. he's good enough but...:ld:

Sterling is and will always be england most dangerous wide man

Agreed.

Arsenal need an experienced forward in January and Sterling is a proven winner.

It's a no-brainier.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Players and fans alike blamed the bottling last season on Saliba.

Now Saliba out there what is the excuse
:mjlol: This bruh was quiet for weeks while City was falling behind in points

Suddenly this cheap plastic fan wants to puff his chest up now they coming on up. Easily the most ignored user on this thread

@Roberto Firmino