Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Arteta’s Arsenal and losing points in batches. Its a feature of his tenure
Yea... Looking back, it definitely is. I'm not close to Arteta out, but he's gotta do something about this. I dunno if only top tier managers are able to avoid these type of patches, but I he's got to figure out what the fukk be happening to get him this patch of form. We have most of the players we'd need.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Only thing I can say is I'm hopeful that this pushes them to act with urgency in the January window. I don't care if we have to get a loan and sell some of the players, but If the goal is to be competitive for a title, we need a goal scorer this window

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea... Looking back, it definitely is. I'm not close to Arteta out, but he's gotta do something about this. I dunno if only top tier managers are able to avoid these type of patches, but I he's got to figure out what the fukk be happening to get him this patch of form. We have most of the players we'd need.
Arteta's major issue is his stubbornness. He is unable to adapt, which is why when our form is bad it's bad for a while. You can see it in match where he fails to make adjustments needed to change the tide of the match and relies on players to stick to the plan. The last part is why he pushed out Ramsdale because he said he was unable to stick to the plan. Arteta needs to figure out how to adapt because it's clear his stubbornness is going to cost him this job. There's no way it should take him this long to make changes in the match, and even some of the changes didn't make any sense.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even support Arsenal so why is it that I'm feeling SAD for them?

@ThrobbingHood
@jj23
@ciubaca
@Regular Developer
@Givethanks
@Rottweiler
@MVike28

6g5xo1.png