Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This bruh was quiet for weeks while City was falling behind in points

Suddenly this cheap plastic fan wants to puff his chest up now they coming on up. Easily the most ignored user on this thread

@Roberto Firmino

Unlike Arsenal fans I let the season play out, I will disappear again and reappear in May. Trophies will be on display, Arsenal fans will be pointing fingers and making excuses. Another year, same shyt.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I guess the solution is to give Arteta more money :mjlol: Sure that will make a difference.

It's OK they are Arsenal, massive club allowed to spend endlessly without any criticism. Maybe eventually they will win something after spending a couple billi.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Unlike Arsenal fans I let the season play out, I will disappear again and reappear in May. Trophies will be on display, Arsenal fans will be pointing fingers and making excuses. Another year, same shyt.
keep the same energy after you get relegated....oh, yo were an united fan all along huh
juelz-talking.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
This guy thinks millionaires were in a rush to go back to Liverpool instead of having a night out in London. :mjlol:
I know you in agony about your hnic, not coaching shyt and not running shyt :picard:

My best manager in the world run a tighter ship but I appreciate it’s hard for you to understand or relate brother :mjpls:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The AFCON is everything we less than a fortnight out :blessed: can’t wait :banderas:

My Super Eagles bringing gold home :wow: #LetsDoItAgain :blessed:
I feel the problem with Ghana and Naija is we don’t have random bums like Aristide Bance and Didier Zokora who turn am as soon as it’s AFCON time

Bance.jpg

Look at the state of this man? Do you think he’s on that pitch to comply with any tactics? :mjlol:

Everyone is going to be shocked at how poorly Morocco performs.
You don’t need ballers for that tournament, you need agents of chaos