Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Should’ve done an earlier kick off most people at home doin f all…english brehs is fallin off bad from tv to var
Yeah but the darts is on all day I would have thought a lot of people would be watching that
Plus there is a full fixture list on from all the other division which a lot of people will be going to watch, live at the grounds

But other than that I agree with the var bit and the fact we get screwed with what we can watch on tv compared to other countries

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Throw 50m's and Nketiah at Brentford for Ivan. . Brentfords model is about that business, they'll sell

First of all, Arteta likes his black players with certain qualities :mjpls: Dont see Toney fitting in.

Secondly, if we were creating clear cut chances for our strikers I would feel better about a new signing. I think Toney is an upgrade tho

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ivan Toney is not worth that much :scust:

Ivan Toney is not gonna lead Arsenal to a title :mjlol: come on now. Crazy money for an average player
Right . Kai Havertz will. Say what you want about Toney but he has score goals evrywhere hes been.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Right . Kai Havertz will. Say what you want about Toney but he has score goals evrywhere hes been.

Then let United spend 80m+ on him :dead:

Man is 28 too. If you're gonna spend that much on a striker might as well spend a bit more and get someone even better.

Go check out how many of his goals aren't penalties btw :sas2:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then let United spend 80m+ on him :dead:

Man is 28 too. If you're gonna spend that much on a striker might as well spend a bit more and get someone even better.

Go check out how many of his goals aren't penalties btw :sas2:
Only Arsenal fans would act like 50 Mill and Nketiah is too much for Toney.

Jesus. This is why we can't have nice things.