Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
saw that new stallone movie last night...the amount of asian jokes alone is worth the price of admission

did the director speed up the action scenes to make Stalone look like he aint movin in slow mo out in these streets....

if not then that HGH must be something serious

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
did the director speed up the action scenes to make Stalone look like he aint movin in slow mo out in these streets....

if not then that HGH must be something serious

:lolbron:

tbh idk, i dont watch too much stallone shyt, certainly not recently but the movie was straight :obama:

i was laughin at stallones lines the whole time, it really aint about the action...dude cracks me up for some reason :yeshrug:

he tells the asian detective hes workin with to "go read some tea leaves..." :ooh: callin him confucious and oddjob and shyt throughout the movie...

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
At the same time, being lumped in with the parts of Scotland that aren't Glasgow is even worse than being lumped in with England.

shortbread :rudy: bagpipes :dwillhuh: tartan :huhldup: Edinburgh :snoop:

I'd probably vote No :ld:
:whoa: leave shortbread out breh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
At the same time, being lumped in with the parts of Scotland that aren't Glasgow is even worse than being lumped in with England.

shortbread :rudy: bagpipes :dwillhuh: tartan :huhldup: Edinburgh :snoop:

I'd probably vote No :ld:

Go make me a fukking...a fukking....go make me a fukking kilt...you fukking shortbread.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
saw that new stallone movie last night...the amount of asian jokes alone is worth the price of admission

Every stereotype in the book.

He scared around women
He is non threatening
Likes technology
Punked by everyone he meets
Too trusting

If he wasnt the costar, he would have died within 10 minutes. :snoop:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Every stereotype in the book.

He scared around women
He is non threatening
Likes technology
Punked by everyone he meets
Too trusting

If he wasnt the costar, he would have died within 10 minutes. :snoop:

at first i thought u already talked about it in this thread :russ:

i was like dam :wtf:

everything u said was true...but i enjoyed the movie...cant lie (im not asian tho) :obama:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're playing in DC 3-22 at U Street Music Hall, but I think it's already sold out :ld:

Looking at their dates though I just realized I'm gonna be able to go see them in April :ohlawd:

It ain't sold out, it's just a standard club night, unless a bunch of hipsters actually bought tickets:mindblown:, who actually buys tickets for a dj night.

Anyways listen to that set in full, and I was disappointed honestly, too much Minimal sounding stuff.

That set just proves, that old Garage and Soulful House are better than old this new fancy dan stuff, most of the stuff sounding like some shyt that should be played an at art gallery, not a dance.

And that they need to work on their dj skills, selection wise, when you are the last dj, you go in, not time to be fukking around, with some cutesy sounding shyt.

Producers becoming dj's has hurt the game, too many of them, don't understand how to play a proper set to fit the time, day, and crowd they are playing in front off.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Brehs im on my way to Carnival someone give me a quick update on what the hell happened these last couple of days with the friendlies